Endometriosis is a certain build-up, which is localized to the uterus and its neck, as well as beyond its borders and affects the neighboring organs.
traditional medicine taken to treat endometriosis using hormone therapy or surgery.
avoid surgery, in conjunction with hormonal therapy is recommended to use folk remedies that help to effectively get rid of the abnormal growths.
What is endometriosis: symptoms, causes, types ^
Endometriosis - a gynecological disease of women of reproductive age, which is characterized by overgrowth of the endometrium cells (inner uterine layer) on the uterus, cervix and beyond - on the genitals, urinarybladder, intestines and ovaries.
Clinical signs of endometriosis following:
- failures of the menstrual cycle;
- painful, heavy menstruation and the presence of long-term blood spotting after it;
- pelvic pain;
- pain during intimacy.
main causes of endometriosis are scheduled abortion, hormonal or immune disorders and genetic predisposition.The risk of endometriosis is that it leads to infertility, neurological damage or degeneration of endometrial tissue from benign tumor into a malignant.
Depending on the type and localization of places, endometriosis to classify into the following form - genital outdoor or indoor, extragenital, retrotservikalnogo, chronic and adenomyosis.
Initial symptoms of endometriosis in women in the form of disruptions of the menstrual cycle and unusual painful and prolonged menstrual period suggests that it is necessary immediately to be examined and to begin appropriate therapy.
main treatment of endometriosis in the home is made up of herbs, berries and medicinal bee products, which are usually used in the form of decoctions, alcoholic tinctures, douching treatments and natural home-made tampons.
Hirudotherapy endometriosis is very effective, because the saliva of leeches has immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic properties, and is also able to enter into the blood stream a lot of biologically - active substances.In addition, the leeches are able to normalize female hormones.
Douching with endometriosis
Douching - this is one of the most effective treatments of traditional medicine in the treatment of endometriosis, consisting mainly of antiseptic, sedative, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and healing medicinal concoctions.For their preparation can be used calendula, daisy, peony, upland uterus, eucalyptus, cottonweed or other herbs.
Endometriosis: treatment of folk remedies ^
Treatment of chronic endometriosis
- tbspBrush with red mix tablespoonsupland uterus, pour 500 ml of vodka and place in a dark place for 20 days.
- Receive finished tincture should be three weeks before a meal three times a teaspoon, diluted in a glass of water.
- Cook collection - 20 g.hops and 25 grams.daisy, elecampane root, herb plantain.TablespoonPlants put in a thermos, pour ½ liter of boiling water.After 30 minutes, strain broth and consume three meals a day.
- tbspcalendula to fill in for half an hour 200 ml of boiling water, then strained infusion squirt vaginal area with the neck of the uterus in the morning and before bedtime.
treatment of endometriosis retrotservikalnogo
- Mix the herbs in equal proportsiyah- nettle, yarrow, cudweed, bloodroot, calendula, lemon balm, St. John's wort.
- In volume four tablespoonsherbs to put in a container, pour boiling water (liter), one hour infusion of strain and take before meals for three - four times.
uterus Endometriosis: treatment
- shredded root of barberry two tablespoons volumePour 10 minutes 0.5 liters of boiling water.
- Then strain and use within a day in small portions.
cervix Endometriosis: treatment
- 2,5 gr.mummy to dissolve in 100 ml of warm water, and then impregnated with a solution and put the swab into the vagina at night.
- number of procedures - 10.
Ovarian Endometriosis: treatment
- tbspHypericum pour 250 ml of water, put on the fire for 10 minutes.
- then insist hour, strain and take 100 ml three times daily.
intestinal Endometriosis: treatment
- The bank put on 150 grams.fresh honey, Kalinov Saka, aloe pulp and 150 ml of vodka.
- Then add 100 grams.tinctures of celandine, calendula, plantain, mix well and make the resulting medication three times daily with 20 ml before meals.
bladder Endometriosis: treatment
- tbspbark with flowers Viburnum boil in 250 ml of water 10 minutes, then strain and take three tablespoonsthree times a day.
- crushed plantain leaves Pour the boiled water (tablespoon half cup), to insist for two hours, strain and take two tablespoonsthree times a day on an empty stomach.
Borovaya uterus endometriosis
- Three tablespoonsdry upland uterus put in a pot, pour three cups of water and boil for 5 minutes;
- Give broth brew for three hours, after which it must drain and take before meals with 20 ml four times daily.
Red brush with endometriosis
- Prepare a decoction of the root of red brush - tablespoonPour mixture of half cup of boiling water, boil for one minute and insist hour.
- resulting strained broth to dissolve in 0.5 liters of warm boiled water, and twice a day to carry out irrigation procedure.
treatment of endometriosis
- propolis 10 grams.previously frozen propolis should grind to a state of fine crumbs, then mix with natural liquid honey (100 gr.);
- Within 20 minutes you need to warm up well in a water bath, the mixture was then filtered through a two-layer gauze;
- After the mixture has cooled, it should be placed in the refrigerator.Of the finished raw material necessary to form the shape of candles and wrap with cling film.
- These candles should be introduced overnight in the vagina for 20 days.
treatment of endometriosis herbs
- Cook fee - for tbspbirch buds, plantain leaves, celandine, juniper berries, flowers of tansy, sweet flag root.
- From the prepared mixture should be taken tablespoon, fill her cup of boiling water for an hour, then strain and take each day after menstruation three times with 50 ml.
- Duration of treatment - 15 days.
Prevention and useful tips on how to prevent the formation of endometriosis ^
prevent endometriosis, as well as its strict observance will relapse prevention, including:
- Regular checkups by a gynecologist;
- balanced diet;
- active lifestyle;
- fight against overweight;
- Avoiding stress;
- Timely treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system.