Periodontal disease is a type of gum disease, which can lead to tooth loss.
In this case, therapeutic and preventive procedures performed in the dental office, but to restore the healthy state of the gums can be and with the help of traditional medicine.
What is periodontal disease: causes, symptoms, types ^
Periodontal disease - a disease that affects the periodontium or periodontal tissue.Symptoms, informing about the disease, the following:
- outgoing breath an unpleasant odor;
- Bleeding gums when brushing (rare);
- pain in the gums in the use of the food;
- Ripple and slight swelling of the gums;
- outcrop dental necks and roots.
The causes of periodontal disease are:
- Certain diseases - diabetes, thyroid disease, cardio - vascular system, the stomach and intestines;
- Hereditary predisposition.
Periodontal disease is to classify the following types - acute, chronic, generalized and local.
main difference from periodontal disease periodontitis is that the first is not inflammatory and degenerative in nature, due to certain failures in the body.
People's treatment of periodontal disease is as effective as drug therapy, but to achieve optimal - a positive result it is desirable to combine with prescription drugs.
In folk medicine is common to use the following healing folk remedies treatment of periodontal disease:
- Herbs - Calendula, cranberry leaves, oak bark, violet, nettle, and many others;
- Bee Products;
- Vegetable and essential oil - fir, sea buckthorn, olive, lemon, eucalyptus, tea tree;
- Plants - Kalanchoe, aloe.
Treatment of periodontal disease home remedies consist of the following procedures:
- Rinse and baths;
- Gymnastics and massage;
- irrigation, compresses, baths.
Treatment of periodontal disease in children
Children periodontal disease progresses quickly, so it is advisable to prevent it at an early stage.To do so, immediately contact your dentist for proper treatment and be examined by an endocrinologist, immunologist, internist or neurologist.
apply to children folk remedies, it is desirable as an additional improving technique, after consultation with the attending physicians.
Treatment of periodontal disease in pregnant
Periodontal disease during pregnancy - a rare phenomenon, but when it occurs, the expectant mother should immediately consult a qualified dentist for necessary medical procedures and the main purpose of treatment.
Home Treatment of periodontitis will have an additional analgesic and antimicrobial effect using safe natural ingredients.To do this, a pregnant woman should rinse the mouth regularly and make lotions from broth oak bark, chamomile or comfrey.
Treatment of periodontal disease in the home: folk recipes ^
Treatment of acute periodontitis
- Mix two teaspoonsoak bark powder with one teaspoonlime color, put them in a container, pour a glass of boiling water and hold for three minutes on the fire.
- Once the broth has cooled, it should drain and rinse your mouth with up to five times a day.
Treatment of chronic periodontitis
- fleece or bandage moisten fir oil and apply on the gums for 15 minutes.
- Dilute in a glass of warm water 3 drops of tea tree oil, and then rinse your mouth.
treatment of advanced periodontal disease
- Young oak bark pour a teaspoon an hour glass of boiling water, then strain, type infusion into the mouth and hold it for three minutes.
- tbspComfrey root put in a thermos (tbsp), pour 250 ml of boiling water and infuse overnight.On the morning of the infusion of strain and use it as a compress or rinse.
Treatment breath with periodontitis
- Cook fee - lingonberry leaves, violet, oak bark, calendula, St. John's wort.Take two tablespoons of the collectionherbs, put them in a jar, pour 400 ml of boiling water, put in a water bath for 30 minutes.
- After a decoction of herbs to cool down, they should rinse your mouth at least 6 times a day.
Treatment of bleeding gums with periodontitis
- golden mustache leaf wash, chop, pour a glass of boiling water for a couple of hours.The resulting broth is used for rinsing procedure.
- Two tablespoonsnettle pour 200 ml boiling water, leave an hour, and then use the infusion for baths (dial in decoction mouth for 2-3 minutes).
hydrogen peroxide treatment of periodontitis
- 3% hydrogen peroxide diluted in water (1: 1) and after brushing mouth rinse solution according to a couple of minutes.
- When dense enamel, not prone to sensitivity, hydrogen peroxide can not breed.
Treatment of periodontitis salt
- Five grams of salt to combine with 15 grams.fresh honey, apply the mixture on a cotton pad and accurate slow movements to rub her gums to about 10 minutes.
Treatment of periodontitis
- propolis propolis (alcoholic tincture) 15% in the amount of 20 drops combine with a glass of warm water, then rinse with a solution of gum.
- piece of natural propolis knead until a thin flat bread and attach to the patient gingiva at night.
Treatment of periodontitis ointments
- Banana skins to dry, grind, and at 2 tbspplaced in a grinder with 3 tbspsea salt.After grinding them to add to the mixture of olive oil and bring to a creamy state.
- resulting cream should be rubbed into the gum area, leave on for 8-10 minutes, then rinse your mouth.
Treatment of periodontal disease with herbs
- handful of herbs in the form of blackberry leaves, St. John's Wort, and geranium burnet hybrids into a thermos, pour a liter of boiling water and infuse for two hours.
- The resulting herbal infusion is necessary to rinse your mouth while bleeding gums.
Prevention and useful tips on how to prevent periodontitis ^
Besides the primary and secondary treatment, with periodontitis must adhere to rational and healthy diet consisting of foods that are rich in vitamins, fiber, polyunsaturated acids, minerals and pribiotikami.To do this, daily menu should include fresh vegetables, fruits (especially citrus), cereals, seafood, nuts, milk and milk products.
preventive methods that prevent periodontal disease are:
- Strict adherence to oral hygiene;
- Refusal of bad habits and sugary products;
- Regular visits to the dentist;
- Early treatment of diseases that provoke periodontal disease.