Neglect of mouth often leads to the rather unpleasant and painful consequences, such as gum disease.
In this case, you must promptly start treatment, preferably with the help of proven and available national resources, the effectiveness of which has been known for many years.
Gum disease: causes, symptoms, types ^
gum disease - is damage gum tissue and bone surrounding the tooth.
The main symptoms of this disease are redness, edema, or swelling of the gums, their bleeding, soreness and halitosis.
cause of gum disease are:
- Inadequate or irregular oral hygiene;
- Lack of trace elements and vitamins;
- Mechanical trauma to the oral cavity;
- Hormonal changes.
gum disease to classify the following types - periodontal disease, periodontal disease, inflammation (gingivitis), bleeding, recession or
People's treatment offers a list of popular home remedies, herbs and extracts, used as appliqués, tinctures, compresses, decoctions, mouth trays and rinse.The following medicinal properties has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic treatment of folk remedies gum:
- Medicinal herbs - calendula, oak bark, sage, chamomile, birch buds, sage, St. John's wort, and other series;
- propolis, honey, mummy, sea salt or baking;
- Potted herbs - aloe, golden mustache, kalanchoe;
- Juice cranberries, red ash.
- Birch tar;
- oils - tea tree, buckthorn, cumin.
Gum treatment in children
When gum disease in childhood, it is desirable to apply to the dental clinic for the necessary procedures and advice about treatment.The main treatment in this case consists of the pharmacy of the local treatment aimed at anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
Treatment of gum disease home remedies as effectively and quickly helps to remove inflammatory processes begin.To do this, the most commonly used herbal teas (oak bark, chamomile, etc.) To rinse the mouth.
Gum Treatment in pregnant
During pregnancy a woman's body is exposed to a violation of calcium metabolism, decreased immunity and other unpleasant phenomena.Hormonal changes may adversely affect the gum tissue from the expectant mother, causing various diseases.
Upon detection of the first signs of inflammation should immediately consult a doctor - dentist for proper treatment.
Excellent extra help with is able to provide home treatment of gum that helps to safely and effectively prevent developing the disease.
Gum Treatment at home: folk recipes ^
Sore gums: treatment
- 4 tbspchamomile put in a glass, fill it with boiling water, to insist hour.The resulting infusion to rinse your mouth every 2 hours.From Kalanchoe
- squeeze the juice and rub it into the affected Meto morning and evening.In addition, during the day should moisten the cotton wool in the juice of cranberries and apply to the affected area for a few minutes.
Treatment of bleeding gums
- 3 c.mumie medicament (not tablets) to dissolve in 100 ml boiling hot water, after which the resulting solution is necessary to rinse the mouth area twice a day (morning, before bedtime).
- course of treatment - 2-3 weeks.
Treating gum disease
- large leaves of aloe vera wash, chop, put in a cup, pour boiling water and add a dessert spoon of sea salt.
- This mixture should insist for several hours, then drain and rinse the mouth area twice each day.
Treating fistula on the gums
- fistula successfully treated by means of rinsing procedures with the following decoction:
- Mix one part of St. John's wort, oak bark, yarrow, cover them with boiling water in a liter volume 5 tablespoons, then insist twohours;
- in a glass of water add ½ tspsoda, 1/3 tspsalt and ½ cup of infusion sage.
Treatment of gum recession
- Eucalyptus essential oil diluted in water (5 drops in a glass) and gargle several times a day.
- marlechku moisten sea buckthorn oil, applied to the affected area for 15 minutes.
Treatment omission gum
- From burdock squeeze the juice, dilute it with water (1/5) and rinse the mouth area three times during the day.
- Leaf Aloe Vera wash, cut along lengthwise, remove the edges, and then attach to the gum.
Treatment of cysts on the gums
- Essential oils of almond and mint to dissolve in warm water (5 drops per cup), then this solution to rinse the mouth for 2 minutes.
- Sesame oil with a teaspoon to put in your mouth and hold it for several minutes.
Gums moving away from the teeth: treatment
- 40 gr.propolis chop, pour 100 ml of pure medical alcohol and insist 10 days.
- The alcoholic propolis tincture diluted with a liter of water, then use it as a rinse and applications.
gums after tooth extraction treatment
- Mix two tablespoonsthyme with three tablespoonsoak bark, then put them in a pan, pour a liter of water, boil for 15 minutes and let it brew.
- After cooking broth needs to be filtered and used as a regular rinse in the first three days after tooth extraction.
Gum treatment with hydrogen peroxide
- gidroperita tablet to dissolve in 100 ml of warm water and rinse your mouth with a solution obtained up to four times a day.
- Moisten a cotton wool in the 3% hydrogen peroxide, and then wipe the inflamed areas.
Prevention and useful tips on how to prevent gum disease ^
To ensure health of the gums and avoid possible diseases, you must strictly adhere to the following preventive measures:
- competent oral health care - brushing your teeth twice aday, flossing, rinsing and disinfecting antibacterial solution lubrication oral medicinal ointments as an additional prevention;
- Limit nicotine and alcohol;
- Intake of vitamins and minerals;
- Timely removal of tartar.