Periodontitis - a kind of gum disease, which, if delayed treatment can lead to loss of completely healthy teeth.
When the disease periodontitis traditional medicine perfectly complements traditional treatments, helping to speed up the healing process, relieve inflammation and speed recovery of the gum tissue.
What is periodontal disease: causes, symptoms, types ^
Periodontitis is an inflammatory disease that infects and destroys periodontal tissues to bone tissue that connects bone to the tooth root.
main factors that trigger periodontitis - is a gross violation of oral hygiene, gingivitis, lack of vitamins and minerals in the diet, tartar, sock traumatic crowns.
Periodontitis is characterized by periodontal disease in that the first - is the result of gettin
for periodontitis is characterized by the following symptoms:
- Bleeding gums, suppuration, unpleasant smell from the mouth;
- appearance of the liquor between the teeth, looseness of teeth;
- appearance of periodontal pockets;
- Increased sensitivity and pain in the gums.
Periodontitis to classify the following types - acute, chronic, mild, moderate or severe, localized, generalized and aggressive.
Folk remedies for the treatment of periodontal disease are very diverse, but they share one common direction - to remove the pain and inflammation and speed up healing.For wellness treatments folk treatment of periodontitis employs medicinal plants, herbs, beekeeping and vegetable products of various oils or ethereal forms.
periodontitis treatment in children
direct treatment of periodontitis provides qualified children's doctor - dentist, a technique which aims to eliminate the problem and prevent further destruction gums.
Dental periodontal therapy consists of the rehabilitation of the oral cavity, plaque removal with a stone, after which the tooth surface is treated with special means.
Treatment of periodontitis home remedies - an excellent additional preventive procedure, for which should be used decoctions of medicinal herbs as applications or rinsing.
Treatment of periodontitis in pregnant
When plaque or stone, increased sensitivity of the gums and bleeding, pregnant women should immediately contact your dentist, which will make the removal of stone or plaque and will be assigned to a course rinsing procedures antiseptics and lubrication gum inflammatory gels or ointments.
This is no less popular home treatment of periodontitis, comprising a safe and effective means of plant origin used in the form of rinses, compresses and baths for the mouth.
Treatment of periodontitis at home: folk recipes ^
Treatment of acute periodontitis
- in a glass of water to put a spoonful of chopped comfrey, fill it with boiling water, followed by warm water bath for 20 minutes.
- After cooling, the broth should drain and rinse them in rum for two minutes.
Treatment of chronic periodontitis
- Connect fir oil with sea buckthorn oil, to moisten the gauze in it and produce gum massage for 8 minutes.
- Fresh (can be frozen) Rowan Aronia berries combine with honey (200 gr:.. 50 g) and take throughout the day between meals.The next day, repeat the procedure, but with berries Viburnum.
treatment of generalized periodontitis
- Connect equal parts of calendula with lime color, then put tbspthe mixture in the cup, pour boiling water and leave for 40 minutes.
- After the mixture infusion, it should drain and rinse its mouth during the day.
Treatment of localized periodontitis
- From the leaves of Kalanchoe squeeze the juice, moisten it in cotton wool or gauze and apply for 30-40 minutes on the affected gums.
- Collect two violets, part of the series, and plantain.Then, in the amount of two tablespoons, put the mixture in a glass bowl, pour 250 ml boiling water for two hours.Apply infusion should be used as a rinse or a three-minute baths.
Treatment breath in periodontitis
- Two tablespoonspine needles Pour 400 ml of boiling water, then bring to a boil, hold on heat for 3 minutes, then let cool.
- pine The resulting broth should rinse your mouth at least 5 times every day.
Treatment of bleeding gums in periodontitis
- tspoak bark, pour boiling water to the beaker, boil for 10 minutes and allow to cool.The resulting broth is used for irrigation of the mouth.
- Mix part toothpaste or powder with a pinch of sweet flag root powder and mix the resulting brush their teeth at least three times every day.
Treatment of periodontitis propolis
- Grind 30 g.propolis, put them in a dark bottle, pour 15 ml of pure alcohol health and periodically stirring, wait until the solution of propolis.
- Hypericum in an amount of 60 g.adding to the resulting solution, and clear all the contents for 15 days.
- Ready solution should be diluted in a glass of water in an amount of 30 drops and used for rinsing.
Treatment of periodontitis herbs
- preparer fee - violet, chamomile, sage, series.Herbal in the amount of three tablespoonsfilled with 1.5 cup of boiling water for half an hour, and then filtered.
- Drug infusion is used for mouth trays and a 15 - minute compresses.
Prevention and useful tips on how to prevent periodontitis ^
help get rid of periodontitis may be a certain food, which is necessary for healthy teeth and gums.The daily diet must include foods rich in calcium (dairy foods), phosphorus and polyunsaturated acids (nuts, seafood), protein (meat products), vitamin C (citrus fruits), minerals and vitamins A, E, B, and the other (raw vegetables and fruits).
Prevention of periodontal disease consists of activities aimed at preserving the health of gums and teeth.To this end, it is desirable to strictly adhere to the following simple recommendations:
- Regular cleaning of the mouth - in the morning and before going to bed;
- use after every meal or flossing solutions (decoctions) for rinsing;
- Early treatment of teeth;
- holding biannual checkup at the dentist.