Adnexitis refers to a form of female genital diseases, after the diagnosis that the doctor prescribes hormonal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial drugs.
Good results in the treatment of gynecological diseases provides traditional medicine, which means although they are used for a long time, but they virtually eliminate the side effects on the body.
What adnexitis: symptoms, causes, types ^
Adnexitis - is an inflammatory process caused by pathogenic microorganisms (staphylococcus, streptococcus, chlamydia and others.) And localized to one or both fallopian tubes or ovaries.
adnexitis symptoms women experience the following:
- Pain in the lower abdomen;
- serous or purulent discharge from the vagina;
- fever, chills;
- weakness, headaches.
About appendages inflammat
Adnexitis dangerous because it can lead to infertility, as capable of forming adhesions, reduce the permeability of the fallopian tubes.In addition, this pathology is threatening ectopic pregnancy, peritonitis or purulent abscess.
adneksita main reason is the definition of an infectious agent, enters the fallopian tubes upward (sex, installing a spiral and so on.), Descending (in inflamed organs) paths or through the blood.Additional role these factors play in the development of the inflammatory process:
- Stress, overwork;
- Failure to observe personal hygiene;
- Diseases of the genitourinary system;
- spontaneous or induced abortion;
- weakened immunity.
Adnexitis can occur in various forms - acute, chronic, suppurative, left-hand, right-sided and double-sided.
Treatment adnexitis home consists of douching, warming trays, preparing homemade tampons and use decoctions.For any of these procedures adopted in folk medicine used anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic and natural remedies - herbs, mummy and bee products.
Douching with adnexitis - a great addition to effective medical treatment.For this procedure, in folk medicine used warm fresh teas made with chamomile, calendula, St. John's wort, a mother-and-stepmother, and other herbs, perfectly removes inflammation.
Adnexitis: treatment of folk remedies at home ^
Treatment of chronic adnexitis
- glass of marigold flowers to put in an iron container, pour three liters of water and boil for about 10 minutes.
- After removing from heat broth should be cooled to 40 degrees, pour it into a bowl, then take a twenty-minute anti-inflammatory is warming tray.
Treatment of acute adnexitis
- Prepare collect the following herbs - white nettle, knotweed, nettles, horsetail - 30 g, oak bark, centaury -. 10 g.
- Three tablespoons of the collection should be placed in a thermos with two cups of boiling water for three hours, then strain and drink a decoction of 100 ml during the day between meals.
- Duration of treatment - three weeks.
Treatment of purulent adnexitis
- Put in a thermos in half a liter of boiling water three tablespoonscollection of oak bark, calendula, chamomile, Helichrysum and yarrow for the night.
- morning herbal infusion should strain and take 1.5 months for daily 1/3 cup three times.
Treatment adnexitis douching
- grind oak bark (6 h.), Oregano (4 hrs.), Marshmallow root (1 hr.), And then pour five tablespoonsmixture of 500 mL of boiling water for an hour.
- Ready infusion should be well drain, then douche in the morning and before bedtime.
Borovaya uterus at adnexitis
- Three tablespoonsupland uterus placed in a liter of water, boil for 15 minutes and infuse for six hours.
- After broth infusion, it should be filtered and used for douching twice a day for 10 days.
adnexitis Treatment of hunter
- tbspSt. John's wort with a glass of boiling water placed in a special container, bring to a boil, and insist hour.
- After filter the broth, it should be taken during the day for 8-10 tablespoonsthree times a day.
Treatment adnexitis chamomile
- Five tablespoonsChamomile drug brew in a glass of boiling water for two hours, then filtered and the infusion used to daily douches for 10 days.
- Daisy for the procedure is recommended to mix with lime-blossom and calendula.
Treatment adnexitis garlic and celandine
- Clear clove garlic, minced, squeeze out the juice, add a little water (100 ml) and a few drops of the juice of celandine.The tool should be prepared to lower a cotton ball and place it in the vagina for 2-3 hours.The number of treatments per week - no more than three.
- Prepare a decoction of tablespoonscelandine and cups of boiling water, then make douching during the week.
Treatment adnexitis aloe
- in 100 ml of boiling water omit tbspchopped plantain leaves, boil for three minutes, then cool.
- The filtered broth to add 15-18 drops of aloe juice, stir, and then perform the procedure douching.
Treatment adnexitis eucalyptus
- Three tablespoonscrushed dried leaves of eucalyptus put into a container, add 0.5 liters of boiling water and infuse for two hours.
- Ready eucalyptus infusion used for daily disposable douching
- within two weeks.
Treatment adnexitis propolis
- Put on the water bath tank with an equal amount of honey and propolis, then heat it until until the mixture is smooth.
- The resulting solution moisten the swab, let cool and put on a night in the vagina.The duration of this treatment - 10 days.
Treatment adnexitis herbs
Mix the following herbs:
- In two elecampane, birch buds, celandine, yarrow, nettle, burdock root;
- five parts of St. John's wort, calendula, shepherd's bag;
- Three of the knotweed;
- One part of the leaves of eucalyptus.From
- prepared to take three tablespoons of collection, to fill their three cups of boiling water, and then wrap the container with warm cloth and clean for an hour.
- filtered decoction should be drunk every day for a month for 30-50 ml.
Prevention and useful tips on how to prevent the emergence of adneksita ^
prevent the emergence adneksita possible under strict and timely compliance with the following prevention recommendations:
- Exclude factors that trigger the emergence and further development of the inflammatory process - hypothermia, acute pizza,stress, genital infections;
- apply rational means of contraception;
- conduct timely and complex therapy of infectious - inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs;
- Every 6 months to be screened by a gynecologist.