These signs reflect the pathological condition of the reproductive system in isolation and the whole body in particular.
Itching - is a condition in which a woman permanently or periodically there is a desire to comb this or that region.
Burning - this is a special feeling, accompanied by a sensation of heat.
Possible causes delicate problems
Women itching and burning in the intimate area may be associated with the following causal factors:
- 1) Inflammation of the external genitalia (vaginitis, vulvitis, Bartholinitis, coleitis, cervicitis, adnexitis and other.)
- 2) If the feeling of itching and burning sensation accompanied by white cheesy discharge, it is possible to diagnose thrush, see photos yeast infections in women.If the discharge yellowish, it can be trichomoniasis, and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- 3) When the selection with the smell of rotten fish, gray-white - is bacterial vaginosis, it is most often caused by Gardnerella (see bacterial vaginosis in women)..For the development of this disease causes vaginal bacteria overgrowth.
- 4) The pathology of the liver, which interferes with its function, which leads to the accumulation in the body of toxic substances that irritate the nerve receptors (cirrhosis, hepatitis).
- 5) Helminthiases - worms stimulate the release of mediators (bioactive substances) which can provoke itching.
- 6) If there are painful rashes, perhaps it is genital herpes.
- 7) without isolation and without odor.Various dermatitis, as a result of wearing synthetic fabrics, irritating shaving intimate places, or the presence of other precipitating factors.
- 8) allergic reaction, which may develop on medicines or certain foods.
- 9) Neuropsychiatric diseases.
- 10) Diseases of the endocrine glands, including sex.
- 11) degenerative processes of the external genitalia, developing on the background of decreased estrogen levels (most often it is the main cause of itching and burning sensation during menopause).
- 12) kraurosis - dystrophy and atrophy of the external genitals (vagina, labia and clitoris).
treatment of itching and burning in the intimate area
Before understanding how to treat the itching and burning in the intimate area, a woman is required to hold a number of additional methods of research.They will find out the reason that led to the appearance of these symptoms.Therefore, the survey program as follows:
- general clinical analysis of urine and blood;
- determine the level of blood sugar;
- determine the level of bilirubin, liver enzymes, total protein, which reflect the condition of the liver;
- bacteriological examination of discharge from the vagina;
- determine the level of estrogen in the blood;
- biopsy and histological examination;
- polymerase chain reaction for detection of urogenital infections.
Inflammatory diseases of the external genitalia should be treated in two stages:
- 1) In the first comprehensive action prescribed antibiotics in the local dosage forms.
- 2) The second shows the use of probiotics, allowing to restore a normal vaginal biocenosis.Useful lactobacilli perform a protective function of the reproductive organs of pathogenic micro-organisms.
If it is found expressed in epithelial dysplasia or cancer is in situ, shown holding surgical treatment.Its volume - vulvectomy, ie removal of the vulva.At the first stage of dysplasia permissible conduct laser surgery or cryosurgery, and if they prove to be ineffective, then resorted to vulvectomy.
See also, the treatment of itching in the vagina without discharge and odor.
Preventive measures against itching and burning in the intimate area are as follows:
- timely treatment of diseases of the genital organs
- regular visits to the gynecologist (once a year at least)
- treatment background of pathological processes- correction of diabetes, liver disease, etc.
- the prevention of menopausal disorders
- personal hygiene
- exclusion of casual sex, etc.
I weighed 92 kg!Fat left by 3 kg per week!To do this, I drink a glass before going to bed ...
nail fungus is afraid of it like the plague!If the cool water ...
Varicose disappears in a few days!You just need to once a day to smear legs ...
"antiquated" method to quit smoking!After 7 days you will forget about the cigarettes for good!