morphologically distinguish cysts are several options that differ in clinical diagnostic plan.
ovarian cysts are classified as follows:
- 1) Cysts functional origin, which include follicular and corpus luteum cysts
- 2) Endometrial cysts - a variant manifestations of endometriosis
- 3) parovarian cyst thatThey do not develop from the ovary, and from the adjacent formations
- 4) Tek-lutein cysts
- 5) epithelial cysts, which may be benign, malignant and borderline.
causes of ovarian cysts can be different, and they depend on the specific type of tumor structures.Thus, the etiology (causes of) endometrioid cyst finally installed.
Currently, to distinguish between the following predisposing factors that increase the likelihood of formation of these cysts:
- abortion history
- surgery on the pelvic organs
- wearing IUD
- impaired immunity
- reflux menstrualblood from the fallopian tube into the abdominal cavity
- family history of the disease
- surgery for cervical, conducted before and immediately after menstruation, etc.
Tekalyuteinovye cysts always occur against a background of high levels of human chorionic gonadotropin, which has a stimulating effect on the ovarian tissue.This occurs in two main ways:
- 1) trophoblastic disease
- 2) Stimulation of ovulation hormones.
- inflammation of the pelvic organs, in which the formation of fluid (inflammatory secretions)
- anomalies of genital organs
- surgery on the pelvic organs
- abortion, etc.
Symptoms of ovarian cysts
long time, ovarian cysts can does not manifest clinically and be a random finding during a patient examination.That is why all women should regularly visit a gynecologist.
This will help to diagnose the symptoms and the presence of a pathological process in the female pelvic organs.The appearance of clinical signs of ovarian cysts indicates advanced disease.
The main ones are the following symptoms:
- pain and discomfort in the lower abdomen
- frequent urination
- violation of ovarian-menstrual cycle (heavy menstruation, delayed menstruation, etc.)
- pain inmenstrual period (algomenorrhea) and / or pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia), which are typical manifestations of ovarian endometriosis, etc.
Diagnosing ovarian cysts
Diagnostic search for suspected ovarian cysts involves performing the following studies:
- ultrasound, which is one of the main places to establish this diagnosis
- ergography - radiographic bowel study fordetection and possible compression of its germination
- computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging, which are assessed in difficult diagnostic cases
- study blood levels of CA-125, which increases in ovarian cancer and endometriosis.
Given the fact that the ultrasound diagnosis is a leader in establishing the diagnosis, it is necessary to elaborate on it.It can be carried out dynamically, is non-invasive and highly informative method.
follicular cyst is characterized by the following features:
- single chamber formation
- rounded shape
- process is rarely bilateral
- inner surface of the cyst is smooth, without any growths
- is ehonegativnoe education
- size reaches 3-10 cm
- vessels are located only at the periphery of education
- spontaneously disappear within 1-2 months, even without treatment.
- 1) Average size - 5 cm
- 2) Do not have a central vessels, only peripheral unlike epithelial cysts
- 3) Most occur in the first trimester of pregnancy,and subsequently regress.
Paraovarialnye cysts are characterized by the following features:
- very similar to follicular cysts
- unlike them are close to the detection of ovarian cyst unchanged
- cyst size reaches 8-15 cm in diameter
- no dynamic growthand reduction depending on the phase
- menstrual cycle mode color Doppler blood vessels do not show up.
- presence of fine suspended matter within
- cysts can sometimes be detected parietal hyperechoic inclusions
- typical localization - rear and side of the uterus
- cyst wallreaches a size of 2-5 mm
- availability of its dual circuit
- cyst size depends on the phase of the menstrual cycle.
ovarian cyst treatment
Treatment of ovarian cysts should be performed differentially depending on the nature of the pathological process.Thus, treatment of ovarian endometrioid cyst is usually performed before the age of menopause, when often regress the disease.
It should be based on the following principles:
- 1) The first step is shown holding a surgery - the most radical and organosberegajushchih cyst removal
- 2) Then, in order to prevent recurrence shown holding hormone therapy.Sometimes the treatment is necessary to begin with it, and then have to operate.
- progestins (usually it is preferred for the treatment of women planning pregnancy)
- combined oral contraceptives
- GnRH agonists
Malignant epithelial cysts should be treated comprehensively:
- surgical removal
Weather Forecast treatment
treatment largely depends on the nature of ovarian cysts and the severity of pathological changes in it.The earlier the disease is diagnosed, the more effective is the treatment.
prognostic most favorable are functional ovarian cysts.During the hormonal treatment are over several menstrual cycles regress.In order to prevent their recurrence shown holding hormone therapy for 3-6 months.
Endometrial ovarian cysts often recur.Therefore conducted cyclic hormone therapy.Usually, it is carried out before the age of natural menopause.
For early detection of recurrence of ovarian cysts women to be seen regularly by a gynecologist, while in his dispensary.To this end, it is shown holding the vaginal and / or ultrasound.
Complications of ovarian cysts
lack of timely treatment of ovarian cysts can lead to a number of complications.They can occur after various times after the initial diagnosis of the disease.
main complications are the following:
- cyst rupture with cysts acute abdomen clinical development
- abdominal bleeding as a result of rupture of the cyst
- malignancy cyst, that is, its malignant degeneration
- compression of adjacent organswhen large amounts of education.
I weighed 92 kg!Fat left by 3 kg per week!To do this, I drink a glass before going to bed ...
nail fungus is afraid of it like the plague!If the cool water ...
Varicose disappears in a few days!You just need to once a day to smear legs ...
"antiquated" method to quit smoking!After 7 days you will forget about the cigarettes for good!