now in stores are increasingly found organic food.They cost a bit more expensive than usual, but are considered to be more beneficial to health.
organic and inorganic products: what is the difference ^
organic product - a product grown or produced without the use of genetically modified organisms, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers.In another way, they are called organic products, and in the store they are sold with a label.
benefits of organic products
Unlike vegetables or fruit, obtained by the use of growth accelerators or GMO, natural organic products are natural (natural).
direct evidence of their beneficial effect on the body is not, but studies show that plants that were grown in the garden without the use of various stimulants, contain much less harmful substances than those
It is known that organic products are not able to have a negative impact on human health for several reasons:
- They contain no GMOs;
- They boast the largest number of vitamins and minerals.
Despite all the positive qualities in organic foods, there are two minuses:
- short shelf life;
- Higher cost becausetheir productivity is much lower than that of inorganic, besides production requires more painstaking labor and cash investments.
Food Organic Origin: the pros and cons
It should be borne in mind that organic products are also divided into products of organic chemistry, which are grown in a natural way, but before the sale process are absolutely harmless to the body substances.
example, they are unrefined, contain dyes, flavor enhancers or stabilizers.Deciding to use in your diet is a food that each person brings to the health of some use:
- you able to use the largest number of trace elements and vitamins;
- body is not clogged with harmful substances;
- reduces the risk of various diseases, including oncology;
- improve immunity.
Of course, the damage is minimal and inorganic products at a young age may not be visible, but the elderly and those suffering from chronic diseases, doctors recommend eating organic, ie,natural food, becauseit brings much more benefit to health and prolongs life.
Organic products: what it is, lists ^
Organic dairy products
A few years ago, scientists conducted research on natural dairy products, and found a few brands, the relevantglobal organic standards:
- Smetana: "New village" from "Ecomilk" with a fat content of 20%, "Pure Land" 20%, "Ugleche field" 15%, "This summer" 20%;
- Milk: "This Summer" 4% fat, "36 cents" 3.2% "Pure Land" 3.2%, "Ugleche field» 3,6%, «BIO +»;
- Curd "Milhavet", "This Summer", "Pure Land" 9% "Ugleche field" 9%;
- Butter "This Summer" 82.5%, "Ugleche field» 82,5%, «Valio», «BIO +».
These products are made from animal milk, consume 75% of environmentally friendly components, and in the future, they are usually packaged in containers of natural raw materials - PEC.
organic products in baby food
the production of organic food for children, some companies also use natural raw materials, and such food is usually marked marked «BIO» on the packaging.
Most often it is recommended to kids suffering from food allergies, because it contains a unique combination of probiotics and prebiotics that can prevent the development of diseases in the future.
organic substances in foods: vegetables and fruits
include fruits and vegetables, you can select a wide variety of such organic food: for example, in almost all stores have a large assortment of strawberries and other berries, as well as carrots, peppers, etc...When you select should pay attention to their distinctive features:
- They do not have a strong characteristic odor;
- term storage is minimal;
- They look natural;
- Their size should not be too great - it shows the use of GMOs in the process of growing.
Organic acids in foods
addition of nutrients, foods may also contain organic acids, which are also good for your health:
- Formic: present in honey, cherries, raspberries;
- Acetic: pickled products;
- Dairy meat, yogurt, sour cream;
- Oxalic: spinach, sorrel, rhubarb;
- Benzoic: cranberries and lingonberries.
organic substances in food: doctors' recommendations ^
Regular consumption of organic products, the benefits and harms of which has been discussed for a long time, is not an absolute guarantee of the absence of disease in the future, however, they significantly reduce the risk of their development.
Doctors recommend a daily basis to eat a meal, after all, in spite of the higher cost, it is environmentally friendly and contains no harmful additives, which are known to adversely affect the human body.
Those who want to attain longevity and health, it is recommended not only to eat, but also devote time to sports, as well as often as possible to make a walk in the fresh air - only in this way will strengthen your immune system and prolong youth.