The high content of vitamins in fruits and vegetables are known to all.They are also rich in minerals and trace elements.These products contain a lot of nutrients that have a positive impact on the activity of enzymes to improve the metabolism and strengthens the whole body.The composition of the fruit includes fiber, which affects the stomach and intestines.
fruit - a storehouse of vitamins, fiber and minerals.Most useful when they are used in their fresh state as long-term storage and transportation of loose part of their nutrients.
to the body saturated with the necessary elements, the doctors recommend to eat fruit every day, the emphasis should be on seasonal fruits.
So what are the vitamins found in fruits?Their structure may include: vitamins A, C, PP, E, B vitamins, potassium, iron, fluoride, calcium, zinc, sodium, sulfur, magnesium, chlorine and phosphorus.
- apples - they contain vitamin A and C, this fruit can increase the acidity of the stomach, strengthen the cardiovascular system to overcome diseases of the blood, affect blood pressure and obesity;
- peaches contain vitamins PP, B2, A, they are extremely useful for those who suffer from malfunction of the bowel and from heart problems;
- Pears are rich in vitamin B1 and C, they will help those who are concerned about the kidney, will have a diuretic effect and will resist inflammatory processes in the body;
- grapes contain a lot of nutrients - vitamins B1, C, B6, PP, B12, P, magnesium, manganese, cobalt, organic acids, this fruit has become the savior for those who have problems with a chair (a diuretic and a laxative effect), kidney, liver, and will help with hypertension and lung disease;
- strawberries and strawberry hidden in a huge supply of vitamin C, these berries affect almost the entire body, especially the cardiovascular and immune systems;
- bananas - a vitamin B6, which is needed for the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, this product has a beneficial effect on the nervous and circulatory systems.
Summarizing, we can say that among the leaders on the content of the fruit of the following mineral elements are:
- vitamin C - black currants, strawberries, grapefruit, rose, kiwi;
- vitamin E - apricots, peaches, cherries;
- vitamin A - apricots, rowan, rose hip;
- vitamin P - grapes tangerines, cherries.
And now it's time to find out what vitamins found in vegetables.
Vitamins in vegetables:
- parsley, onions, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, spinach - vitamin A, which boosts the level of glycogen in the liver and heart muscle, supports the condition of the cornea, the eye glands and epithelium;
- lettuce, onion, sweet pepper, parsley - vitamin C affects the elasticity of blood vessels, fighting with SARS and scurvy, destroys toxic substances;
- peas, spinach, beans - vitamin E, eye protector, skin, liver and fighter for the "beauty" of the body;
- beets, tomatoes, sorrel, radishes, parsley - vitamin E, makes the blood vessel walls stronger effect on the thyroid gland;
- carrots, spinach, onions - vitamin PP, fights cholesterol;
- cauliflower, tomato, spinach - vitamin K improves blood clotting;
- beans, watermelon, tomatoes, cantaloupe, spinach, radishes, radish - the B vitamins, are struggling with nervous exhaustion, support the process of recovery from long-term treatment tablets, helps to absorb useful substances;
- beets, parsley - the U vitamin, it acts as a prophylactic agent and as a fighter with an ulcer and gastritis.
It is also important that when hit vegetables are not oxidized in the stomach and increase the alkalinity of the stomach, which helps the digestive system.That is why nutritionists recommend choosing a garnish this product.
Videos Related articles