Inadequate vitamin is not the best effect on the body as a whole.beriberi is often confused with a mild form of vitamin deficiency - hypovitaminosis.The manifestation of vitamin deficiency occurs more significantly, due to the complete lack demanded vitamins necessary for normal functioning of the body systems.In this article, we shall understand that it is possible the treatment or prevention of beriberi.
Causes of beriberi
- Lack of vitamins can also cause digestive problems, liver and kidney disease, extreme hobbies, smoking, nervous stress, occupational hazard.Certainly there is a lack of vitamins in pregnancy, during the period of active growth of children, in the elderly due to malabsorption and poor assimilation of nutrients.
- Everyone knows the spring vitamin deficiency - treatment of this condition may not be necessary if during the winter properly take minerals in the form of drugs.Without this, can not do, in fact to compensate for vitamin levels in the body need to eat per day bolee1,5 kg of vegetables and fruits, the use of which is very low in the winter.
- After various infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and a long reception of antibiotics there is dysbiosis.Consequently, impaired absorption and the formation of vitamin B1 deficiency disease occurs and even the lack of content of all mineral substances of group B.
- Receiving drugs that block the vitamins and their action in the body.These are tools that are used in the treatment of increased blood clotting.Even with high-grade mineral intake can develop a picture of their total absence.
The first symptom may be a manifestation of beriberi on the skin.Upon detection of facial acne, dry skin, you can talk about the lack of vitamins A, C, E, and biotin and zinc.Blurred vision, nervousness, fatigue is caused by lack of vitamin B. It
pigmentation and skin inflammation with rashes on the face, not only, but also on the neck and back, can cause vitamin deficiency of vitamin B2.Also about his lack of say at the cracks on the lips, which do not disappear after use of emollients for a long time.
With the dramatic change in weight formed stretch marks, indicating that the lack of vitamins B6, E and zinc.Lack of vitamin B6 is shown the development of caries, abrupt onset depression and irritability.Occasionally there may be anemia, lesions of the mucous membranes and skin.
about a lack of vitamin D can speak dental problems, pain in joints and muscles, may develop rickets.Most often it is a children's vitamin deficiency is characterized by the lack of this vitamin.
lack of vitamin B12 causes dizziness, palpitations and weakness that become manifestations of anemia.In the diagnosis can reveal the presence of worms in the intestines, which suck all the vitamin B12.Particular attention should be paid to vitamin B1, because its absence leads to a malfunction of the heart, disorders of the central nervous system and leads to a general energy starvation of organism cells.If a patient develops a deficiency disease - treatment of this condition should begin without delay, because it affects the performance of man and his state of health.
Treatment and therapy
We all know that any easier to prevent trouble, but still does not always follow this rule.If you are experiencing some of these symptoms, which are distributed in some parts of the body, should immediately proceed to the completion of missing vitamins.
Before cure beriberi, of course, need to find out the cause of the.As is known, the first alarm about the state of the body has a skin, because it is the largest organ in the human body.It should start taking multivitamins special, introduce a balanced diet and give preference to foods containing antioxidants.
Avitaminosis on the legs manifested swelling and ultimately resulting in paralysis of the legs.You must enter the B vitamins, eat legumes, buckwheat, wheat bread, offal, cod, dairy products.In advanced stages injected intramuscularly, or nicotinic acid, thiamine, or taking pills from beriberi.Also, the rules apply to other parts of the body.About the presence of beriberi can speak dry skin, swelling of the extremities.These symptoms can be confused with an allergy, for example, household chemicals, which often appear on the hands, because the diagnosis: a deficiency disease on the hands and the treatment can be selected properly.Therefore, it is important to time to see a doctor who correctly identify the cause.
Treatment beriberi is successful, if a person leads a healthy lifestyle and take vitamins and minerals, selected individually, taking into account the state of health and age.In some cases, the aid may come from folk remedies beriberi.Compensate for the lack of help:
- rosehip leaves.They should pour boiling water and drunk as a tea.
- mixture of pulverized currant and honey syrup (6 tablespoons. Spoonfuls of honey pour 0.5 litrovkipyatka).Syrup lasts for 2 days.The result is not only useful, but also a delicious beverage that quenches thirst vitamins, because that drink when vitamin deficiency often want vitamin cocktails.
- decoction of pine needles.Vzyat100 ghvoi and pour 1 liter of boiling water.Infuse at least 2 hours and 100 mL take 3 - 4 times a day.
- Drink from 2 tbsp.tablespoons of honey dissolved in a glass of warm water, lemon juice and one carrot juice (beretsya1 kgmorkovi) take 3 - 4 times daily.
Keeping food rules by conducting regular preventive maintenance, you can not resort to the scheme deficiency disease - treatment.To this end, a medical consultation is required for the proper selection of vitamins and minerals and their regular intake.To all other compulsorily added to a balanced diet, proper rest, exclusion of bad habits.Only under such circumstances can feel the surge of energy every day.