Vitamin deficiency - a serious disease caused by lack of minerals in the human body.Moreover, these disadvantages are different, depending on the vitamin is missing.Clinical symptoms of various zabolevaniyay.Causes of avitaminosis, too diverse, but the essence is to ensure that no minerals or dietary or disrupted the process of their assimilation in the body.
What we sometimes refer to beriberi, in fact, vitamin deficiencies, since the vitamin deficiency is a very serious and long duration, often resulting in fatal outcomes.But for convenience, we will be talking about a mild form of the disease.
usually mild forms of the disease occur in the spring, when food is consumed not the fresh foods that are grown in the garden, and fruit and vegetables grown in a greenhouse.When the disease kozhevoznikayut at the earliest signs of the disease - it becomes dry and does not respond to the application of moisturizer.
Vitamins with vitamin deficiency
To get a daily dose of all the necessary materials, even
Symptoms may be the following:
- Frequent colds in winter and diseases difficult to treat.
- pale skin, dry and irritated skin.
- Bleeding gums when brushing your teeth arises.
- chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Irritability and fatigue.
- absent-mindedness and inability to concentrate on one thing.
- «Zayed" or cracks in the corners of the lips, which are not amenable to treatment.
- Dry and brittle hair, which quickly whipped and fall.
- Periodic exacerbation of existing chronic diseases.
Vitamins with vitamin deficiency are selected taking into account the patient's age, general condition and the presence of symptoms of mineral deficiency, ie the severity of the disease.Unable prinimatpoleznye minerals in large doses, since they can not accumulate in the body but are rapidly excreted in urine.In order to eliminate the symptoms of vitamin deficiency vitamins when taken daily in small doses.
For successful treatment it is necessary to find out what is involved in beriberi.If this flaw in the diet, an urgent need to make up the diet.Nutrition for vitamin deficiency should include plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits, of which you need to prepare the mix salads.Also useful are freshly squeezed juices, but they need to drink diluted with water.
should not forget about meat products, whole grains, legumes, in which, in addition to vitamins, contain large amounts of amino acids, minerals, fatty acids.Particularly relevant is this diet in the spring.Before we deal with beriberi in the spring, it is necessary to adjust the diet.Otherwise, all measures will be in vain.
What to drink vitamins and how to choose them?
mainly in the risk of occurrence of beriberi include young children and the elderly.But the enzyme system in those and other different, as well as the ability to absorb vitamins (even individual mineral supplements).Therefore, each person needs an individual program, which is painted in detail, what to drink with minerals and vitamin deficiency when.
Besides the elderly and children, at risk include those with increased mental and physical activity, people with addictions, pregnant and lactating women, as well as adherents of hunger, all sorts of diets and vegetarians.
What drugs can be taken, as they are completely different social and age groups of people, with their habits and predilections.But those people who are at risk should be borne in mind that vitamin deficiency (even one or more) may aggravate the condition of the body and aggravate existing chronic diseases.
Vitamins against beriberi can be used as natural (fresh juices, salads) and synthetic.These vitamins are not much different, and equally well make up for the deficit in the body.On the market today there are as individual vitamins and complexes.Vitamins vitamin deficiency when used in the form of solutions, tablets, coated tablets, capsules, powders.Babies, of course, solutions and powders pellets suitable, but any form of adult approach.
Before you decide what to drink vitamins, you need to know the symptoms of the individual deficiency diseases, and to understand what it lacks vitamin in the body.Consider some deficiency diseases and their symptoms:
- Vitamin deficiency of vitamin B - a large group of diseases, as a group of B vitamins is izgruppy In 1 , B2 and so on, until the vitamin B15.The most common are B1 deficiency diseases, B2, B6, B12.At deficiency of vitamin B1 appear nervous system disorders, heart, blood vessels and other organs.With a lack of this vitamin the body's cells do not get energy.
- B2 Vitamin deficiency is accompanied by cracks in the corners of the lips and dry skin.The main source of vitamin B2 - dairy products.
- When vitamin deficiency anemia, vitamin B6 occurs, the skin is dry and flaky, you may experience problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
- When B12 vitamin deficiency anemia associated with impaired maturation of red blood cells.Peripheral neuropathy can occur as well as atrophy of the gastric mucosa.One reason for this vitamin deficiency is a worm infestation.
- Vitamin deficiency of vitamin PP is characterized by a large area of skin lesions and mucous membranes, as well as issues on the part of the stomach, intestines and nervous system.This vitamin deficiency arises disease called "pellagra", which means "rough skin".If a deficiency of vitamin PP occurs in children, it is possible mental retardation.
- With a shortage of vitamin D synthesis is accompanied by bone disorder and skeletal deformities.There is a lack of calcium, which can lead to many diseases.In children, vitamin D deficiency causes rickets - a heavy defeat on the locomotor system.
- vitamin E Vitamin deficiency can cause premature aging of the body's cells against which comes early aging man.Since it is responsible for the cells' ability to recover, begin to suffer many organs and systems.
- When vitamin A deficiency causes a disease called "night blindness," in which a person sees bad at dusk.