Of course, the role of vitamins in the human body is huge, but we need them every day in very small doses, and the abuse of these nutrients can cause serious illness such as hypervitaminosis.
Hypervitaminosis or vitamin intoxication is caused by uncontrolled or excessive consumption of vitamins (or one group).This complication occurs in response to receiving a large number of vitamins and manifests various disorders of the body.
There is a misconception that a surplus of these substances the body simply takes and what you need, learns.But it is not so.Quickly leave only water-soluble drugs.Hypervitaminosis in children can occur when children find and eat a nice tablet, unattended by adults.But adults do not remain in debt - it seems that the child does not have enough vitamins, and decided to feed it, to designate them.
overdose can be acute when it was a single intake of high doses, as well as chronic when large doses of vitamins are used regularly.Hypervitaminosis often occur not because of the f
course, take these substances is necessary and possible, especially in the cold season and spring, when there is vitamin deficiencies, but first need to align their actions with the doctor.Your doctor will determine what kind of drugs you need, and in what doses they can be taken.
hypervitaminosis Treatment is the immediate discontinuation of vitamins.Usually symptoms disappear, but in severe condition of the patient being treated, as in the complex form of poisoning, that is, spend all measures detoxification therapy.
effect of each separately vitamin is important for health, but in order to deal with the symptoms of hypervitaminosis, you need to know the symptoms of each separately.
hypervitaminosis, which occur most often:
- The most common complication is an overdose of vitamin C, so ka people are most abused by him.As soon as someone start to sneeze, we begin to swallow themselves and give their children a lot of citric acid and ascorbic acid.Fortunately, the water-soluble elixirs quickly excreted in the urine, can not be said of the fat-soluble vitamins.In case of overdose Since there are itching, redness of the skin, headaches, symptoms of cystitis.
- Hypervitaminosis of vitamin A occurs when overdose of vitamin A, as well as in the event of excessive consumption, containing the vitamin products.The greatest amount of vitamin A is found in the liver of the polar bear, seal, walrus, polar birds and whales.Acute hypervitaminosis A is characterized by sudden headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting.Then there are cramps, muscle pain, peeling and dryness of the skin, rash punctulate.In addition to acute hypervitaminosis may occur and a chronic form of the disease.
- Hypervitaminosis In 1 occurs less frequently, because he is a low-toxic vitamin.Food products such cause hypervitaminosis is not possible, it may occur with large doses in a hospital.If there is a kind of disease, marked trembling fingers, sweating, a violation of the act of swallowing, fever, allergic phenomena, anxiety, pressure reduction.At high doses of vitamin may experience symptoms of urticaria and itching spreads quickly.
- Hypervitaminosis E is accompanied by disorder of the gastrointestinal tract, arrhythmia, disorders of the cardiovascular system, decreased immunity.Because of these major changes occur with chronic fatigue syndrome, fatigue, weakness, dizziness.
- Hypervitaminosis B2 also manifested by allergic reactions, but they pass quickly, since this substance has the ability to rapidly excreted in the urine.
- Hypervitaminosis B3 manifested impaired liver function, as well as skin redness, diarrhea, nausea and sometimes vomiting.Hypervitaminosis of vitamin PP is also called hypervitaminosis, since it is the same thing.Redness of the skin occurs because of an expansion of peripheral blood vessels and increased blood pressure in them.
- Hypervitaminosis B12 can lead to pulmonary edema, stagnation in small and large circulation, allergic reactions and even anaphylactic shock.
- Hypervitaminosis B6 appears discoordination progressive movements and the loss of sensitivity of the feet.This saves pain, tactile and temperature sensitivity.When you cancel receiving B6 drugs reverse the development of hypervitaminosis symptoms occurs very slowly.In chronic hypervitaminosis B6 develop muscle weakness and disturbance sensitivity.
- Folic Acid Hypervitaminosis is accompanied by disruption of the kidney or nervous system.In this case there is a delay of urine and excitement.If hypervitaminosis folic kislotyvoznikaet girls, then there is a delay of sexual development and menstrual dysfunction.
- Hypervitaminosis H or B7, even with chronic administration rarely causes any deviation from the norm.
- Hypervitaminosis F, or polyunsaturated fatty acids, also called vitamin beauty.But in the case of an overdose of these fatty acids is not exactly a man to beauty, as bleeding appear unreasonable and excessive weight.The fatty acids can greatly thin the blood and cause a violation of lipid metabolism.There may be pain in the stomach and allergic rashes on the skin.
- Hypervitaminosis D appears very difficult, since there is a sharp muscle weakness, decreased or loss of appetite, joint pain, dyspepsia with nausea and vomiting, upset his chair.If taken in large doses of this vitamin for a long time, the picture is over the appearance of osteoporosis, and the deposition of salts to form stones in the future (kidney and gallbladder).