liver cancer - malignant neoplasm is a malignant nature, which is formed in the liver and cells of the liver and is the same structure or contamination of metastatic tumors in other organs.Metastatic lesions, provoking the symptoms of liver cancer is diagnosed more often.
metastatic neoplasms diagnosed in patients several times more likely than primary liver lesions in oncology.The liver is the most commonly affected organ metastases.This body plays an important role in the work of the whole organism, and therefore, has a special character of the blood flow.
Oncology liver is divided according to their origin, namely:
- primary form - the defeat affected initially only liver cells.
- secondary form - a consequence of progression in any organ cancer and its penetration of liver metastases.Most often, it affects the liver metastatic oncology - about twenty times more.Liver metastases perceives quickly due to their functional characteristics.
malignant tumor most often detected in the male body - the
Symptoms of primary lesion oncology
liver Initially clinical manifestations of liver cancer are almost invisible and pathology often is accompanied by nonspecific symptoms.Therefore, an accurate diagnosis is often made only when the already developed symptoms of liver cancer stage 4.
generally.The injured person visits a doctor about two - three months after the first signs of the liver works.About two-thirds of patients complain of abdominal discomfort, disturbance of appetite, weight loss.Half of the patients own notice an increase in liver volume - develop a sense of fullness in the right upper quadrant with.
tumor in the liver manifestations in the early stages of progression can be confused with symptoms of these non-specific pathologies: cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, cholangitis, acute exacerbations of chronic hepatitis B, etc.Clinical symptoms begin to appear after a significant increase in tumors when it begins to significantly compress the nearby organs and structures.
first signs of liver cancer may be as follows:
- Raising body temperature regime.
- Increased abdominal volume.
- rapid fatigue, weakness and flaccid state.
- Bleeding from the nasal cavity.
- Nausea followed by vomiting.
- yellowness of the skin.
More than half of all patients complain of nagging pain in the development of cancerous lesion in the lumbar region or in the hypochondrium right.Periodically pain develops when walking and great exercise.Later, the pain takes permanent.
Progression of the disease is complemented by the violation of the body, then there is an allocation of bile into the intestinal cavity.In this connection, it starts discoloration of the skin and mucosal surfaces - yellowing, amounting to bright yellow.Then, accompanied by signs of dryness and itching of the skin, in violation of the chair.Body temperature varies from 37 to 39 degrees, and not subsequently reduced.
Symptoms of liver damage secondary oncology
secondary tumors in the liver is almost 90% of all cases of cancer of the body.As mentioned above, most often it affects metastases.Symptoms
same in such situations will primarily depend on the signs of the primary disease and its stage.
Carrying out the diagnosis of cancer
liver is important to remember that the diagnosis of liver disease - is a complex process, which includes a large number of laboratory research methods.The diagnosis can be established on the basis of human complaints, following the inspection, the feelings of the liver, after the organization of baseline surveys.In oncology in the urine increases the concentration urobilin and the concentration of bilirubin in the blood.
Most often an accurate diagnosis is established after the ultrasound examination.Thus, ultrasound for liver cancer - an affordable way to diagnose, which helps to establish tumor nodules in the liver and the nature of their formation and development - benign and malignant.
Other methods of diagnosing cancer in the liver include:
- sighting Percutaneous puncture of the liver under ultrasound guidance.In this situation, the morphological diagnosis can be made with high accuracy, because similar features with cancer may manifest in various lesions of the liver.
- MRI and computed tomography is also realized when disputes arise.
- External examination of the body and the collection of data for subsequent histological examination - is often a laparoscopic approach.Establishing
- fetoprotein concentration in the blood stream - patients with cancer increases this concentration to 80%.
- In special situations realized fluoroscopy, when administered in the abdominal department of the air and on the background of the injected gas is detected roughness and heterogeneity of the liver structure.
- radioisotope scanning is organized if necessary to obtain additional data.
therapy in lesions of the liver oncology
Resection of the liver - a surgical treatment of liver cancer, suggesting the elimination of the existing nodes in the body, which can only be carried out provided that the units are small and placed in isolation.The possibility of surgery can only be determined after the opening of the abdominal.Basically, cancer is diagnosed at later stages and therefore only symptomatic treatment is permitted to carry out.
In answering the question of how to cure cancer is a secondary form of the liver with the help of surgery, doctors say that this is only possible in the absence of growths in the body itself.The effectiveness of chemotherapy drugs when administered intravenously, is minimal.Unfortunately, the disease is characterized by the occurrence of a rapid and after surgery, the patient can live for approximately three - five years, and tumors, intractable operations provoke the death of the patient within a few months.If
oncology affects the liver as a consequence of other organ cancers, then the diagnosis of cancer and the fourth degree of symptomatic therapy, and physician monitored nutrition in liver cancer.
prevent oncology possible by means of simple methods:
- Timely vaccination against hepatitis B.
- Moderate consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Compliance with safety measures in the chemical industry.
- Compliance with special diets, as well as the rejection of the use of iron supplements and anabolic steroids without a doctor's testimony.
Doctors recommend patients eat always start with the reception of raw foods and then move on to the heat-treated dishes.There should be small portions and often.Like this?Share with friends and acquaintances: