painful shock - is a composite concept: it is a pain with the simultaneous pressure of falling.Only pain people pass away can not, as a rule, causes the death of a combination of pain and profuse bleeding.In the medical literature painful shock considered only as part of a traumatic event.
Traumatic shock is far more dangerous than such an infectious-toxic.
aggravate the condition of pain (traumatic) shock may be factors such as hypothermia, starvation, overwork, re-traumatization in the course of care.
Symptoms Symptoms of a painful shock in humans are as follows:
first phase: the pain of the injury entails the release into the blood of a large amount of adrenaline, which dramatically increases the activity of the person.Injured starts to rush, screaming, trying to make sudden movements.
second phase occurs within five to ten minutes (the largest - in half an hour).Brain overloaded flow of pain impulses received by it, gradually losing control of the vascular system, which entails a sharp dec
First aid for traumatic shock
For the person who received traumatic shock - emergency care will be as follows:
- If possible, you remove the cause.
- Conduct as soon as possible the rescue work (deliver the victim to the hospital) observing reasonable precautions.
When you try to eliminate the causes, remember some things, namely:
can and should:
- Try to stop the bleeding in the presence of bleeding as quickly as possible.
- During the cold season should be carefully transport the victim into a warm room.
- important to wet the lips and mouth of the victim.
- Dislocations and fractures should be locked with the imposition of tires.
- tried to calm the victim.
and can not contraindicated:
- Do not give the victim any "heart" of drugs - it can lower the already low blood pressure.
- Do not attempt to remove foreign objects (knife, splinter, etc) from the injured body - it may cause repeated complaints of pain and cause more bleeding heavily, which in turn can lead to death.
- Do not try to "invest" precipitated the internal organs (for injuries of the abdomen), better close them with a napkin dipped in water (for the victim is painless).
- poite not and do not feed the victim with suspected abdominal injuries, head injuries and neck.
- In no case do not give the victim alcohol.
Treatment of traumatic shock
Inherently traumatic treatment (pain) shock - a reinforced fight against manifestations of pain.It is best to use narcotic analgesics, but the use of these drugs without a special recipe (and hardly anyone wears them with you) falls under the criminal code.Therefore, commonly used Ketanov solution or, as the most extreme case (in avtoaptechkah), analgin with diphenhydramine in a ratio of 2: 1 .
If the first injection does not help, it can be repeated, but the maximum delay is re-injected strictly as needed.If the hand of analgesics not, you can try to numb the means at hand:
- Post narcotic analgesics: analgin, aspirin.
- Apply to the damaged portion of the ice (you can get to nearby shops) or a bottle of cold water (preferably pre-wrapped it in a lint-free cloth).
In the case of traumatic shock is conducted complex treatment using a number of means:
- Introduction cardiovascular sosudisnyh funds.
- Introduction analgesics.
- Immobilization of injured limbs.
- Introduction polyglucin or plasma.
In all cases, a full range of anti-shock measures.The question of evacuation (if it was not carried out) can be solved only after the stabilization of the victim's condition.