Modern dentistry knows two types of pathologies affecting periodontal: in fact, periodontal disease and periodontal disease, which is characterized by the occurrence of lightning, and the presence of inflammatory changes in the relevant tissues.As a result of untreated acute form of the disease produced chronic periodontitis.
The disease is characterized by frequent changes of relapses and remissions, is called chronic generalized periodontitis.This form of the disease characterized by lesions of periodontal tissues and has a diffuse character.
Stage dangerous pathology
Hazardous dental pathology, also called chronic periodontitis, has three degrees of development:
- Light (disease progresses on the background of the primary pathology of the oral cavity).
- Average (develops due to the spread of inflammatory-dystrophic process).
- Weight (formed due to incorrect treatment or lack thereof).
Exacerbation of chronic periodontitis may occur at any stage of progression of the disease.The reason for exace
exacerbation of chronic periodontitis is characterized by the presence of pain in the mucous membrane of the gums.The site swells, becomes congested.There are symptoms such as excessive bleeding, mobility of the teeth, and some bad smell from the mouth.
In the development of the disease is the formation of purulent exudate.This results in an abscess which spontaneously opened.
Chronic periodontitis has general and specific symptoms that are characteristic of each of the stages of the disease.
Dentists are the following common symptoms of this disease:
- throbbing gums;
- discomfort associated with itching;
- tooth mobility in the affected area;
- discomfort during meals;
- Hypersensitivity necks of the teeth.
Symptoms of mild
In the case of lung disease occurrence, customers ignore dental offices.The reason for such frivolous behavior is often a complete absence of clinical symptoms.
for mild chronic periodontitis is characterized by symptoms such as:
- appearance of blood while brushing teeth;
- significant gingival itching;
- burning gums;
- appearance of blood during the use of coarse rigid products.
When the patient is drawn to the dentist, the doctor discovers he has all the signs of gum disease, as well as supragingival and subgingival deposits specific.
Symptoms middle stage
you progress in the average degree of chronic periodontitis is characterized by a bright clinical picture.Consult a qualified dentist patient causes malfunction of dentition.Symptoms such as increased bleeding gums and loose teeth.
Symptoms of severe stage
when pathology develops in serious stage, the following symptoms are observed:
- gingivitis (bleeding continues);
- identification in thicker gums multiple abscesses;
- filling periodontal pockets pus.
placed in the lesion teeth can not be saved.The reason is that this form of periodontitis is adjacent to other somatic pathologies.
order for the treatment of chronic periodontitis has been successful, it is important to establish and eliminate the factors triggering the disease.Tactics depend on the stage of the disease.
Help at the first stage
If the disease did not have time you progress to the middle stage, the treatment of chronic periodontitis in stages:
- Elimination of tartar and plaque specific.
- antimicrobial therapy (involves imposing on the affected area of applications, as well as rinsing the mouth antiseptic solutions).
- Control examination in the dental office (held six months later).
Help with moderate
When the disease develops in the average degree, the struggle with the disease will be more long.Treatment is carried out in several stages:
- Elimination of specific deposits.
- grinding teeth is not affected by the pathological process.
- removal of affected teeth.
- Appointment of non-steroidal drugs, relieves inflammation development.
- Appointment of antibacterial drugs.
- Assigning physical treatments, which include hydro gums.
Control survey carried out a few months after the end of the first stage of treatment.
second stage of the treatment of chronic periodontitis patients involves passing preventive procedures, cropped relapse.
Help in severe stage
Unfortunately, the development of the disease in the later stage, methods of medical treatment are powerless.
So, for the reconstruction of destroyed areas and jaw prosthetics supposed to conduct reconstructive surgery.Simultaneously, a dentist client assigns a course of antibiotic therapy, the duration of which depends on the scale of the defeat.
forecast is rarely favorable.Most often, the patient becomes a client of the hospital.
In order to protect themselves from this "innocent" of the disease, it is necessary to regularly visit a dental office and comply with hygiene requirements.
Like this?Share with friends and acquaintances: