Spontaneous miscarriage, also called a spontaneous abortion - is not a rare problem that occurs during pregnancy.What it is?Miscarriage - is any spontaneous termination of pregnancy, which occurs in the period from 20 to 28 weeks, that is, until the moment when the fetus becomes viable.
at different stages of pregnancy, miscarriages are called differently:
- Early abortion (infraklinichesky);
- abortion in the first trimester;
- abortion in the second trimester;
- repeated miscarriage.
If a woman threatened abortion, it is usually carried out the following studies: external examination, clinical examination, ultrasound, blood test for hCG.
Signs of miscarriage
When abortion in the early stages is often possible to observe the following symptoms:
- delayed menstruation;
- bleeding red hue without the presence of tissue in the secretions;
- symptoms of pregnancy;
- pain in the lower abdomen.
External examination shows that the cervix is closed.
Spontaneous abortion in the second trimester is a
At later stages greatly intensified isolation and in them you can see the pieces of fabric - which means that the miscarriage has occurred.However, this does not guarantee that it happened completely: often in the woman's body still remain some of the fruit.Completeness of abortion can only show ultrasound.Any manifested symptoms of miscarriage require immediate medical intervention, especially in the second trimester when pregnancy can be saved in a large number of cases.
What could be the reasons?
There are many reasons that can cause a stoppage burden, especially on the later date.Among them are the following key, which are most common among women who have experienced miscarriage:
- Violations of the genetic nature of the fetus.This is the most common cause of miscarriage in early pregnancy.In rare cases, these gene defects are hereditary in nature, but more often it is sporadic mutations occurring only in this particular case.Most often, this blame environmental factors that negatively affected the sex cells: viruses, radiation sickness, and more.Such abortions occupy about 73% of all miscarriages occur.Unfortunately, it is impossible to prevent this situation, since the negative effects of the environment can not neutralized, but can be maximally reduced.That is why the young women before pregnancy are advised to abandon the harmful food, smoking and alcohol.
- spontaneous miscarriage in early pregnancy in early pregnancy in early pregnancy may also occur due to hormonal disruptions.The main hormone that is needed during pregnancy - is progesterone, and it often happens that the body was not enough.If a problem is detected in a timely manner, the spontaneous miscarriage can be prevented with the help of hormones that replace progesterone.Disease can also occur when the body are in excess male hormones.Can cause miscarriage and violation of adrenal or thyroid gland, since hormones produced by these glands, also influence the development and course of pregnancy.
- STDs (sexually transmitted diseases through) - toksoplamoz, trichomoniasis, chlamydia, syphilis and others.It is in this infection manifest themselves, which seem almost harmless when no pregnancy - such as trichomoniasis.Successful pregnancy after miscarriage in this case is only possible when the body is completely healed from any of these diseases.
- Causes immunological nature.It usually Rh disease of blood of mother and unborn child.The greatest difficulty experienced mother with Rh negative, since it is their body rejects the baby, if he has a positive Rh, which could be inherited from the father.If the mother's Rh negative, you will surely need to be prevented miscarriage hormone treatment - progesterone.
- Infectious diseases and inflammatory diseases of internal organs.Unfortunately, when the mother's body begins to fight the infection, his strength is not enough to ensure that even bear a child, so the pregnancy is terminated.
Once there is a spontaneous miscarriage, a woman stops often believe in their reproductive capabilities.However, this is not the case!The most important thing - to understand what exactly was the cause and try to eliminate it in order to get pregnant again and have a healthy baby.
Believe me, a lot of women who experienced miscarriages, have a healthy child, and often not even one!The main thing - to believe in the strength of his body, lead a healthy lifestyle before and after pregnancy, and hope for the best, that would be with you no matter what happens.