Anemia - a pathological condition in which there is a decrease in the blood hemoglobin, and reduction in the number of erythrocytes per unit volume of blood.
Symptoms of anemia Anaemia 1 degree can be manifested by symptoms such as weakness, dizziness and fatigue.However, it is worth noting that the patient may not feel any discomfort health.Severe conditions may be accompanied by fainting and lightheadedness sensations.
may also present problems with the cardiovascular system - it is the heartbeat during exercise, shortness of breath and aggravation of coronary artery disease.
degrees of severity of the disease
In some cases there are no symptoms, while others occur very hard.Usually, clinical symptoms do not determine the severity of anemia, although in some measure reflect the degree of disease symptoms.
unequivocally show that the patient - anemia first degree or a more severe stage, only laboratory tests can:
- anemia 1 degree recorded when the hemoglobin level is reduced by more than 20% of the normal value;
- anemia grade 2 characterized by a decrease in hemoglobin of about 20-40% of the normal level;
- grade 3 anemia - the most severe form of the disease, when hemoglobin is reduced by more than 40% of the normal figure.
Anemia 1 degree during pregnancy
This disease, anemia 1 degree, may not manifest themselves during pregnancy - woman finds out about this state after the first blood tests.Even in the absence of obvious symptoms of anemia pregnant the fetus continues to suffer, since there is lack of oxygen.
complications of anemia in pregnancy:
- early toxicosis;
- low blood pressure;
- placental abruption ahead of time;
- intrauterine development of the child;
- premature labor or rupture of membranes;
- uterine inertia;
- fetal hypoxia;
- increased risk of bleeding.
pregnant but compliance with a special diet, you must also start taking iron supplements to anemia 1 degree turned into a more severe form.
Foods rich in iron, must be present in abundance in the diet of a pregnant woman.These include eggs (yolk), liver, heart and the language (beef or veal), meat, turkey, dairy products, cocoa, apricots, almonds and other products.
closer to delivery, the iron-containing foods should be consumed in large portions.It is recommended to use this diet and as a preventive measure, since the first weeks of pregnancy.
Treatment of anemia 1 degree
about how to treat anemia, can be obtained from the information below:
- for effective treatment of anemia is not enough just to follow a diet.Iron from drugs absorbed by the body 15-20 times more, so it is very important to take these funds.
- if the symptoms do not disappear after long-term use of iron supplementation, the doctor is looking for other causes of anemia.There may also be assigned to the intravenous administration of iron or injections.
- may need to take vitamins for anemia, if the body is vitamin B-12 deficiency.Upon reaching the desired levels of this vitamin symptoms significantly weakened.Vitamin B-12 can be obtained from foods such as liver, kidney, any fish, mussels, oysters, milk, eggs and cheese.
- anemia 1 degree and may cause folic acid deficiency.In this case, the physician prescribes the supplementation of folic acid.In addition, it is important to make your diet complete - it should include fresh fruits, greens, broccoli, cauliflower, cereals from whole grains.Vegetables cook steamed or eat raw.
- anemia caused by complications of bone marrow and stem cells that can become chronic and hardly treatable.
Some types of anemia does not require treatment, while there are cases when you may need a blood transfusion.Aplastic anemia usually goes into remission and yet the patients with this condition is almost always in need of a bone marrow transplant.