Hypertension - a pathological condition of the body, in which the main symptom is high blood pressure.According to statistics, the incidence of diseases in men and women is about the same, and it suffers every third inhabitant of the developed world.
How is normal blood pressure?
Normally, blood coming out of the left ventricle into the aorta, and blood with every jolt of the heart is pushed further into the vessels, from large arteries to the smaller arterioles.At normal pressure level exert their influence several factors:
- volume of blood in the vessels.
- tone of blood vessels.
- baroreceptors located in the kidneys and blood vessels.
Normally statistically average blood pressure is in the range of 120/80 mm Hg.Art., and can vary in different people from 100/60 to 140/90 mm Hg.Art.The pressure depends on the influence of external and internal factors.Day blood pressure slightly higher than at night, and it is considered normal.
Of course, in some situations, blood pressure may rise,
Stages of development
Hypertension Hypertension is a narrowing of the vessel, resulting in impeded blood flow.To push through another portion of the blood, the heart has to exert more force and pressure on the walls of blood vessels increases.
have hypertension there are 3 stages:
- Mild or Stage 1, in which the pressure rises to 160/90 mm Hg.Art.Characterized in that the pressure rises intermittently.
- moderate form or Stage 2, in which the pressure rises to 180/100 mm Hg.Art.and characterized by a high-pressure long time.
- Severe or Stage 3, which is characterized by a pressure higher than 180/100 mm Hg.Art.and stable condition (blood pressure does not fall below these figures).
When the disease causes hypertension 1 degree is not shared by the causes of hypertension grade 2, because without appropriate treatment one step smoothly into the other.
Why there is hypertension?
When the disease causes high blood pressure are the most different, and in many patients the disease early to write off symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, memory impairment, and the usual fatigue.It is only when it becomes a chronic condition, many are beginning to wonder about the reasons for such a state.
The syndrome causes of hypertension are as follows:
- main cause of hypertension considered numerous stressful situations.However, most people do not cope well with stress.This concerns mainly young people.Stress as a cause of hypertension at a young age is characterized by the release into the blood of a large number of "fear hormone 'or adrenaline, which derive from the body should be able to.
- second major cause of hypertension is a diet that is rarely balanced in modern society.Abuse of carbohydrates and fats leads to the hard work of the liver, followed by dysfunction of digestion of these foods.Consequently, high density cholesterol begins to be deposited on the walls of blood vessels, causing narrowing and their blood pressure.This is the most common cause of hypertension grade 2.
- Insufficient water intake (eating large quantities of soft drinks) can also lead to the appearance of high blood pressure.Normally normal blood composition has 70-80% water and only 30-20% of the blood cells.Acidic drinks acidifies the blood, causing aggregation (agglutination of red blood cells) and impede the movement of blood through the vessels.
- When the disease causes high blood pressure - a sedentary lifestyle, and as a consequence, the emergence of excess weight or obesity.Violation of all exchanges with excess weight causes the deposition of atherosclerotic plaques on the walls of blood vessels.
- cause hypertension may be diabetes, since insulin is a hormone responsible for glucose uptake also has vasodilating properties.When a healthy person in the blood enough insulin resistant pressure increase will not, but when lack of vasospasm pressure rises.
- Hereditary predisposition may also be a cause of hypertension.The risk of ill hypertension is higher in those whose parents were patients with hypertension.
- Another reason for high blood pressure - is diselementoz when increased consumption of salt retains water in the extracellular space, and potassium and magnesium as well as the dates of the heart and blood vessels, washed out of the body.
best prevention of hypertension - the elimination of the causes leading to its emergence.It is useless to treat high blood pressure, if you do not change the way of life.First of all, you must learn to control stress, but it needs to maintain the nervous system.
Change your diet - and the power of those who do not want to sit all life on drugs.More fresh fruits and vegetables, a balanced amount of protein, fat and carbohydrates, adequate drinking water (w2 litrovv night) - all these measures are the prevention of hypertension.
exercise therapy for hypertension includes swimming, morning exercises, massage therapy, walking.Those who due to circumstances no time to engage in sports, the strength to do even gymnastics.Gymnastics in hypertension has gentle, with a set of light exercise, but for those who only starts to rise pressure, it is possible to do a full set of exercises.