Despite the constant efforts of the doctors, the emergence of new drugs and treatment regimens, such diseases as hypertension does not lose his medical and social values.The latter is due to the prevalence in the population, and complications such as myocardial infarction and stroke.These conditions often lead to disability and death.
Blood pressure is considered high if the value of the systolic blood pressure is 140 mm Hg.Art.and higher, and the value of diastolic blood pressure -90 mmHg.Art.and higher.Assuming that these data were obtained from at least three measurements taken at different times of the day in a calm atmosphere, and the patient is not taking drugs affecting the blood pressure value.
symptomatic arterial hypertension and hypertension
When high blood pressure is caused by known, eliminates the cause of it is a symptomatic arterial hypertension.Those found in renal disease (glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, etc.), Endocrine disorders (hyperthyroidism), taking medicines that increa
We talk about the chronic condition in which high blood pressure is the main clinical manifestation.It is called essential hypertension.Its exact causes are not identified.But there are a number of predisposing risk factors.These include:
- Gender and age (more common in men after age 30, women in menopause)
- Bad habits (smoking, alcohol abuse)
- Inefficient power (prevalence of fatty foods in the diet)
- sedentary lifestyle
- Obesity, diabetes
diagnosis of hypertension
Early diagnosis plays an important role in the prevention of serious complications.If increased blood pressure observed for the first time, depending on its magnitude is determined stepen.Gipertonii 1 degree corresponds to the value of the systolic blood pressure of 140 mm Hg do159.Art.diastolic and from 90 to 99;Grade 2 - from 160 to 179 and 100 -109 mm Hg.Article .;Grade 3 - i110, respectively, more than 180 mm Hg.Art.
Classification of hypertensive disease, depending on the stage of the disease
- 1 stage of hypertension is characterized by the absence of changes in organs - targets
- 2 stage of hypertension - changes in the one or more bodies - targets
- Stage 3 of essential hypertension - the presence of one or moreassociated conditions
To bodies - targets are the heart, blood vessels, kidneys.By
associated clinical conditions - cerebral stroke (ischemic and hemorrhagic), myocardial infarction, angina, chronic heart failure, diabetic nephropathy, chronic renal failure, the defeat of the aorta (aneurysm) and peripheral arterial disease, hypertensive retinopathy.
also takes into account risk factors and the likelihood of serious complications.
symptoms of hypertension 1 degree
Hypertension 1 degree is mild.It is characterized by periodic rises of pressure, which is then independently bounces back.
When there is a rise in blood pressure headache in the back of the head, as well as in the parietal and temporal areas.The attack is accompanied by flashing "flies" before their eyes, tinnitus, dizziness, palpitations.The causes of hypertension 1 degree can serve virtually all of the above risk factors.
Treatment of hypertension 1 degree step 1 is reduced primarily to the non-pharmacological treatment.Its basic principle is to change lifestyle:
- normalization of body weight.Every extra kilogram thrown lowers blood pressure by an average HA2 mm.Hg.Article .;
- quitting smoking, limiting alcohol consumption do20 grammv day;
- regular moderate exercise (walking, jogging for half an hour at least four times a week);
- decrease in consumption of table salt up to 5 grammv day;
- diet change with a decrease in consumption of animal fats and increasing consumption of plant foods;
- increase in diet products with a high content of potassium, calcium (vegetables, dried fruit, grains) and magnesium (dairy products);
- Limit increased mental and emotional stress.
also effective in some non-traditional methods of treatment:
- therapy, auditory training, relaxation,
- reflexology, massage, acupuncture,
- physiotherapy (electric, diadynamic currents, hyperbaric oxygenation),
- phytotherapy (chokeberry, tincture of motherwort, hawthorn, herbal teas with hawthorn, everlasting, sweet clover, cudweed).
Medications that lower the pressure in hypertension 1 degree appointed in the absence of the effect of non-pharmacological treatment, as well as the transition to the next stage of the disease.
So already prigipertonii 1 Division 2 stage shows the following groups of drugs: antihypertensives, diuretics, statins (drugs that reduce LDL levels in the blood), aspirin.Therapy is usually combined - appointed several drugs from different groups.
main goal of treatment - a gradual reduction in blood pressure to less than 140 mm Hg i90.Art.
possible to cure hypertension?Completely get rid of essential hypertension is not currently possible.Even hypertension 1 degree requires vigilant monitoring and timely treatment.Regular visits to the doctor and the daily implementation of the recommendations will maintain pressure on the normal numbers, to prevent severe complications and increase life expectancy.