thrombophlebitis of the upper limbs is not as common as the inflammation of the feet of the venous wall.In this case pathological center is localized in the veins of the chest, neck and hands.When thrombophlebitis of the upper extremities are affected both deep and superficial veins.Under the blow could fall vessels and arteries of vital organs.
One of the most dangerous types of this disease is a superficial vein thrombophlebitis.The strangeness of the disease lies in the fact that the exact reason why it occurs and progresses, medicine is still unknown.Thrombophlebitis of superficial veins may be due to an injury, surgery (relevant for the abdominal area), hypothermia or local inflammation.
Most often this disease is the result of complications of varicose veins.
Modern doctors are the following reasons for the development of thrombophlebitis of superficial veins:
- presence of cancer.
- consequences of complex surgery.
- Partial paralysis (affecting 1 in the final).
- presence of extra pounds.
- Radical abnormal loss of fluid.
- complicated pregnancy.
- Age characteristics (disease affects individuals, stepped forty-year threshold).
In case of delayed intervention the patient may develop a life-threatening complication called pulmonary embolism.
disease has specific symptoms by which the physician has the ability to quickly establish the correct diagnosis.The characteristic symptoms of this disease should include:
- a permanent painful syndrome of burning or pulling character;
- amplification of pain during physical activity;
- change skin color at the current site;
- hypersensitivity actual plot;
- increase in the amount of subcutaneous small veins;
- enlargement of lymph nodes in the groin.
When developing acute thrombophlebitis of superficial veins, the actual plot there is not only a tangible painful syndrome, and edema.and symptoms such as redness of the skin, which often spreads to other areas of tissue.
When developing superficial thrombophlebitis, a person has a fever, and then the temperature rises.If the disease progresses in relapsing forms, there is a new section of the pathological.
During the examination the doctor, taking all the symptoms and the patient's complaints into account, focuses both on the affected limb, and on its neighbor.Specialist compares the color of the skin on both legs, evaluates the swelling and pain.
How does the doctor
When thrombophlebitis of superficial veins of people for a long time may not experience any discomfort.For this reason, it often refers to a doctor when treatment is required not only to the underlying pathology, but also its complications.
Treatment of the disease can be passed as an outpatient and inpatient.
patient can be hospitalized, if within two weeks of the effect of treatment is not available.
The main areas of treatment for the disease should include:
- Limiting the load on the affected limb (also recommended to reduce the motor activity).
- anticoagulant therapy, including the use of nadroparin, enoxaparin and dalteparin.
- use of anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic ointment - heparin.Using
- ketoprofen, diclofenac and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- operation on the patient limb elastic bandages, stockings or golf (in accordance with the recommendations of the attending physician).
- Reception anti-inflammatory drugs-flebotonikov.
- Reception antiotechnyh immunomodulatory drugs (most often the doctor appoints or reception flogenzima Wobenzym).
- Commissioned propolissoderzhaschih medicines that improve the tone of veins and strengthen venous walls.
When the doctor decides on the surgical treatment of diseases, he uses techniques such as:
- tying veins.
- excision of pathological nodes.
Treatment of disease with the help of "grandmother's" advice should only be administered under the strict supervision of a qualified professional.For effective folk remedies should include:
- tea made from yarrow or St. John's wort;
- buckeye (extract);
- apple cider vinegar (1 teaspoon to 0.5 cups of boiled water).
Conclusion It is important to pay attention to the correct nutrition and lifestyle.The person menu at risk, should be foods that are rich in minerals and fiber.
is also recommended to avoid the appearance of extra padding, and carefully monitor the regularity of the chair.Like this?Share with friends and acquaintances: