Gingivitis - a fairly common disease of the mucous membrane of the gums that affects both children of intensive growth of teeth, and adults up to 35 years.There are cases of inflammation of the gums and in older people.
gingivitis treatment in children
disease in childhood may have internal and external reasons.Quite often, the inflammation of the gums occur in children because:
- physiological growth of teeth, in particular, the large rear with longer roots, or with acute crown;
- malnutrition when children are no dietary minerals and vitamins;
- lowered immunity and the presence of co-morbidities such as diabetes, epilepsy;
- general poor sanitary conditions of the oral cavity (the child does not brush his teeth, likes to eat unwashed vegetables).
If diagnosed acute ulcerative gingivitis, or has a chronic form, be sure to carry out dental treatment.Apply the same medication as that for adult patients, and only more forgiving in smaller doses.
Since the most common cause is teething, even babies
To understand how to treat gingivitis in children, require a dentist's consultation.As a rule, appointed vegetable and medical preparations:
1. Kahelominovye drugs (calcium patentonat, thiamine chloride, vitamin P)
- These drugs stimulate the formation of anti-inflammatory agents in the body.
2. Ronidaza, dimexide
- designed to improve the transport of nutrients to the tissues of the inflamed gums;
3. tincture of sage, oak bark (and other drugs Rotokan)
- helps in removing the inflammation and bleeding of the gums, accelerate healing of ulcers.
should only remember that the use of antibiotics in children with gingivitis holds a doctor, nutrition and oral hygiene can greatly improve a child's gum condition.
Lecheniezabolevaniya in adults
Teenagers or young people to 35-37 years often complain of hyperplastic gingivitis or catarrhal form of the disease.The first form is characterized by excessive growth of the gums that is very inflamed from within.This may be caused by endocrine disorders or severe crowding of the teeth.Catarrhal gingivitis usually does not manifest itself sprawl.Rather, it looks reddened gums, and bleeding is observed only when a mechanical or thermal impact on the gums.
main causes of necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis or any other - the lack of oral hygiene and infection that gets into the gums.In addition to the removal of plaque, caries treatment, medicines are applied:
- romazulan and proposol, antisepitiki plant-based, anti-inflammatory effect, freshens breath, relieve pain;
- Corsodyl on the basis of 0.2% chlorhexidine solution to deal with microbial inflammation;
- parodium used in medical treatment of gingivitis with bleeding gums, pain, which were the result of wearing clasp dentures.At the heart of bigluconate chlorhexidine, formaldehyde, and an extract of rhubarb plant;
- Eludril prescribed as an antiseptic mouthwash.It reduces inflammation due to the presence in the composition of chlorhexidine, sodium docusate, chlorobutanol;
- indomethacin ointment for applications on inflamed gums, often used in ulcerative gingivitis.Reduces inflammation, fights pathogens;
- Faringosept resorption to neutralize the action of microorganisms and breath freshening.
Any cure for gingivitis should be prescribed by your doctor.Special care should be pregnant women, since many drugs are contraindicated in child-bearing.
How to treat gingivitis at home?
addition of drugs, you can use some medicinal charges and simply products that can significantly reduce the foci of inflammation, relieve pain and help fight infection.Moreover, not all drugs for the treatment of gingivitis are well tolerated: in many people there is a pronounced medallergiya.
often to rinse and lotions used chamomile, sage, walnut leaves and eucalyptus, calendula and oak.They have anti-inflammatory properties, reduces bleeding.In books and on the website under "Gingivitis: the treatment of folk remedies" one can find recipes:
Buy in a drugstore calendula flowers, mix them with leaves of sea buckthorn in equal proportions by 1 tablespoon.Pour cup of boiling water, then all the cooking in a water bath for about 20 minutes in an enamel pot.Rinse the filtered decoction twice a day.
- Oak bark
It is considered an excellent remedy for ulcers to treat gingivitis at home.1 tablespoon of bark pour a glass of boiling water, and then evaporated to half of the plate.Rinse for weeks three times a day.
This alcoholate, for children, pregnant and nursing it is not prescribed.It is made as follows: 15 grams of solid purchased propolis hammering or crumble, and then pour the alcohol (70-80% strength).Further tincture kept in a dark place for 72 hours.Breeding means (5 drops per cup of water), rinse the mouth 3 times a day.
In no case should not run gingivitis - treatment can be not just long, but also very painful.In very advanced cases, a number of teeth can even be lost.Related "charm" like bad breath, constant metallic or salty taste on the lips and bleeding gums are unpleasant to you and others.