therapy of many diseases (not to say that all of them) in different states of the body has different results.For example, how to treat stomatitis in pregnancy may be poorly effective in the case of HIV co-infection.
inflammation of the mouth or stomatitis refers to the category of fairly widespread pathologies.It meets every second inhabitant of the planet at least once in a lifetime.Therefore, stomatitis during pregnancy - not uncommon.
This is important! itself, inflammation of the oral mucosa is not a separate nozoologiey.It is understood as a number of similar diseases.They only differ in the causes and some of the clinical features.
The main reasons leading to the development of inflammation in the oral mucosa, include the following:
- infections.This bacteria, viruses, fungi.It is not known why sometimes mucosal lesion can lead his own microflora.But the role of the listed microorganisms known for certain.
- Allergic reactions.Mucosal immune hyperreactivity associated withcells.
- Digidrotatsiya mucosa due to excessive loss of body fluids.It is common for a long gastroenterocolitis (often found in intestinal infections), diabetes insipidus and diabetes, excess dosage of diuretics.
- Violation of rules of personal hygiene of the oral cavity.It may, as insufficient or excessive toothbrushing or use of antiseptic mouthwashes.
- avitominoz.It applies only carotenes.
- process Cancer nose and / or mouth.
- Diseases of the salivary glands, leading to their hypofunction - reduced production of secretions.
- Trauma oral mucosa.
There are several variants of the disease.Accordingly, the etiological factors distinguish catarrhal, allergic, herpes, canker, fungal, vesicular stomatitis.
Clinic and diagnostics
stomatitis Clinical manifestations depend on the immediate causes.But common to all variants include the following signs:
- Inflammation of the mucous.It is swollen, hyperemic.
- pain in the mouth.This is especially true lesions.
- presence of pathological changes in the mucous.When vesicular stomatitis and herpetic vesicular notes (small bubbles) rash.In the case of traumatic, aphthous, ulcerative stomatitis has its defects in the mouth.
also some variants of the disease characterized by systemic manifestations of disease.When herpetic stomatitis observed pyrexia (fever) and the phenomenon of intoxication syndrome: headache, weakness.
flow inflammation of the mouth is possible only in the form of acute pathology. chronic process is possible with immunodeficiencies.But stomatitis in pregnant women do not take the form of a chronic infection, although the decline in defense "forces" takes place.The fact that the inflammation of the oral mucosa with less general immunity connected with pathological abnormalities as local defense responses.
Diagnostics stomatitis presents no particular difficulty.These diseases "can be seen on the face."The importance of finding a just cause.It depends on how to treat stomatitis in pregnant women and other categories of patients.Because during gestation, most drugs are prohibited for use because of their undesirable effects on the child.
Treatment of stomatitis during pregnancy
for such diseases, the consequences of stomatitis during pregnancy does not pose a risk to the unborn child.But to treat this pathology is still necessary - it takes away the "force" in the woman's body.
Among all drugs for pregnant women are the most suitable local facilities. All system medications relatively contraindicated.For example, interferons (they are used for the treatment of herpetic stomatitis) are not assigned to pregnant women due to lack of data of their effects on the fetus.
Therefore, the question of how to treat stomatitis in pregnant women always mean local therapy.But there are some nuances.Also popular recipes require the use of traditional medicine products.If this is not possible - the rate increases by 2-3 days.Multiplicity of funds remains the same.
most common means of treating stomatitis are considered folk recipes "ointment", decoctions, infusions of natural ingredients.Restriction imposed on the use of fermented milk components.They are not desirable due to lower overall immunity.Therefore, their use is the risk of the activation of its own conditionally pathogenic flora.
Preparations traditional therapy partially permitted.It miramistin, chlorhexidine, metrogil and others. The restriction imposed on the iodine-containing drugs.Thus, they are well exposed absorption (absorbed) in the oral cavity and can exert systemic effects on the body.
Symptomatic therapy is indicated only in extreme cases, under the supervision of a physician.
- Among permitted antipyretic paracetamol and ibuprofen.
- Vitamins allowed all, but only when necessary and normal Allergic history.
- Painkillers prohibited.
Like this?Share with friends and acquaintances: