Glomerulonephritis - a diffuse bilateral renal inflammation that affects the glomeruli.This disease was first described by Dr. Bright in 1880, causing a disease called "Bright's disease".
concept of renal glomerular disease and
The kidney on the renal artery enters the blood, which is then distributed in the kidney by the smallest blood vessels flowing into the renal glomerulus.
The glomerulus blood flow slows down, there is a leakage of the liquid portion of the blood with dissolved organic matter, and electrolytes in the renal glomerulus.
seepage occurs through the thin membrane that envelops the kidney glomerulus.Of the remaining glomerular plasma from cellular elements outputted via the renal vein.The capsule is filtered by the renal glomerulus of the blood, which contains cellular elements.This is - the primary urine.
glomerulonephritis accompanied by:
- proteinuria (protein in the urine).In this case the amount of protein in the urine can be insignificant, or conversely, massive.
- haematuria (appearance of red blood cells in the urine).Sometimes the micro- and macroscopic.
- acute or chronic renal failure.
disease is manifested by these typical symptoms, which are based on the increased permeability of the glomerular membrane.The marked decrease glomerular filtration rate, resulting in renal failure.
Proteinuria and hematuria may be combined with kidney failure, and may be isolated signs of the disease.Thus, if all of the above clinical manifestations are obvious, thus forming, nephrotic syndrome, then a diagnosis of "glomerulonephritis" is not in doubt.
In this syndrome, we can speak of proliferative glomerulonephritis, marking sprawl, increased glomerular (proliferation).The cavity is filled capsules increased and densely contiguous capillary loops.Enlighten them with narrowed, sometimes thrombosed.Marked hypertrophy and hyperplasia of the cell membrane that encloses the capsule of kidney glomerulus.
proliferative glomerulonephritis intracapillary - pathological type of disease in which the growing endothelial and marked expansion of the mesangium proliferation of cellular elements in it.
Proliferative extracapillary glomerulonephritis - type of glomerulonephritis, in which there is the proliferation of endothelial and glomerular capillaries mezhsosudistogo space simultaneously with the growth and expansion of the glomerular membrane in the form semilunar formations that fill the capsule lumen.At the same time, the formation of exudate and the appearance of strands of fibrin (a protein) between the cellular elements.
clinical picture proliferative glomerulonephritis
for diseases characterized by the following symptoms:
- swelling in the legs and face;
- urine color "meat slops";
- fatigue, weakness;
- unpleasant sensations in the heart, palpitations;
- headaches, hypertension.
Patients marked pallor of the skin, laxity, reduced turgor.The skin gets dirty yellow tinge, becomes dry, has the smell of ammonia.The same smell of notes out of his mouth.Tongue dry, sometimes lined with brown patina.
When the diagnosis of proliferative glomerulonephritis should exclude the presence of other diseases of the kidneys, with a characteristic symptom.In this case, along with the examination of the patient and required laboratory studies the most reliable method for the diagnosis of this disease is a kidney biopsy.
treating proliferative glomerulonephritis
- stationary.Complex.Mandatory appointment of a special diet № 7.
- Assign glucocorticoids (prednisone, hydrocortisone).
- applied cytostatics (cyclophosphamide, azathioprine).
- obligatory anticoagulants (heparin).
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen).
- Preparations aminoholinovogo series (delagil).
- Antihistamines and allergy medications (tavegil, suprastin, diphenhydramine).
- Diuretics (lasix furosemide).herbs are also used (bear ears, bearberry, corn silk).
- Antihypertensive (Raunatin, Adelphanum).
- Spa Treatment is recommended to carry out in dry, hot climates.