Causeless weight loss, heat intolerance and a general malaise of the body, doctors diagnosed as possible symptoms of hyperthyroidism thyroid - in this case, there is increased production of thyroid hormones that endocrine organ, which leads to disruption of normal hormonal levels of the body.The thyroid gland by increasing its functionality adversely affect the proper functioning of the heart, metabolism, conversion of food into energy, genitalia system, the amount of cholesterol in the body, psycho-emotional state.Thus, the smallest anomalies in the thyroid substantially affect the functioning of the whole organism.
Enough rare thyroid hyperthyroidism is caused by the abnormal release of TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) by the pituitary gland pathologically altered - often occurrence of this condition contribute to the work itself anomalies cancer and other diseases that affect the condition of the body.Accordingly, the causes of the disease are:
- diffuse toxic goiter develops almost 80% of patients with hyperthyroidism in muzhchinproyavlyaetsya rarely unlike women.While the disease is observed in patients with gastritis, autoimmune hepatitis.
- thyroiditis develops against the background of infectious diseases, as a result there are inflammatory processes in the thyroid area.
- gland adenoma or nodular goiter, manifest enhanced activity of certain parts of the prostate - formed the so-called "hot sites".
- Uncontrolled hormonal drugs, containing hormones T3 and T4.
- Hereditary predisposition, constant stress, neuro-psychiatric disorders.
- Autoimmune disorders - in this case with equal probability can be detected as hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
symptoms and signs of illness
Among the outward signs of the disease specialists distinguish the following symptoms:
- bulging eyeballs, swollen upper eyelids, bags under the eyes, absent-mindedness.
- fine hand tremors, increased appetite, and the patient is not fattening, moreover, it may lose significant weight, as an accelerated metabolism, which resulted in the abnormal gland work, does not give enough time to convert calories into energy received.
The main symptoms of the disease at the time considered:
- Disorders of the cardiovascular system: pain in the heart, tachycardia, rapid pulse, shortness of breath, etc.
- Sleep problems (insomnia), frequent mood swings, hot temper and irritability, memory impairment.
- Women appear menstrual disorders (sometimes completely absent) in men marked decrease in potency, fertility changes (infertility in the early stages of this condition is reversible, but the continued existence of the high content of thyroxine and triiodothyronine influence on the sex glands of the patient).
treatment and diagnosis of disease
not often appear at the same time all the symptoms of hyperthyroidism, thyroid problems can be identified at the time of the general diagnostics of the organism or data analysis.To install into the type of disease, guided by external features, as well as the results of the patient survey, which is conducted with the use of biopsy, ultrasound, blood test for the presence of hormone levels and scintigraphy.
Depending on the complexity and type of the disease endocrinologist appoints individual treatment:
- using radioactive iodine.
medication treatment is reduced initially to receive antithyroid drugs.The first group includes: propitsil, Tiamazol carbimazole and take necessary daily dose - not less than 30 mg, the treatment is a year and a half.It is necessary to have regular blood tests to monitor the amount of hormones overall health.
In the case of deterioration recommend the use of radioactive iodine in the form of capsules of sodium (131I), due to which increased prostate tissue break up under the influence of radiation.The effect of the drug is achieved in 90% of cases.
Operation appointed in case of intolerance to the body designated medicines, large crop, re-development of the disease.After surgery, the size of the prostate does not prevyshaet3 mm, which can lead to the development of hypothyroidism - a condition which is characterized by insufficient production of thyroid hormones.
Traditional methods of dealing with hyperthyroidism
If the patient is found hyperthyroidism thyroid - national treatment is not recommended, as the disease is very serious and its development or remission affects the condition of the body.Before you pick up the drugs on their own need to be screened, and only after the establishment of the reasons to start treatment under close medical supervision.
only thing that can be supplemented with treatment is hyperthyroidism vitamins (vitamin complexes Centrum, Vitrum and B vitamins), diet (lots of fruits, vegetables), lack of stress, thyroid pereutomleniya.Gipertireoz requires scrupulous approach to the diagnosis and treatment, full compliance with the recommendations of the doctor, the only way possible to successfully get rid of the problems.You can not refuse medical treatment that a doctor recommends - the correct selection of products helps to eliminate not only the symptoms but also the changes that trigger the development of hyperthyroidism.