How to cook boiled eggs do not know everything.For those people who have little interest in cooking, but there was a need to prepare a meal with their hands and in the home, soft-boiled eggs are an excellent option.Today we tell you how to cook them properly.To do this, you need only a little time and adhere to certain rules.
Rules cooking eggs soft-boiled
- should never boil eggs, unless they got out of the refrigerator.Since it is very cold eggs when exposed to hot water may burst.
- To avoid glancing at the clock all the time and did not speculate about how many more eggs to cook, it is necessary to use a timer.
- undesirable to boil eggs for a long time, if there is no timer.Protein will remind rubber, and the yolk may turn black.
- If the eggs are quite fresh and it at least four days, they have to cook for 3 minutes longer.
- To prepare the eggs is recommended to use utensils with a small capacity, because the eggs are beaten each other.
- It is known that in the eggs at the blunt
Obviously, everyone loves eggs cooked to his liking.However, there is a simple method of how to cook boiled eggs, when the preference does not matter.
The easiest way to cook soft-boiled eggs.In a small saucepan of boiling water very gently drop a tablespoon of egg.Then start the timer and cook them for 1 minute in boiling water.
Remove pan from heat, cover and start the timer again.If you want the yolk was soft and a little watery protein - pinpoint 6 minutes.To yolk was denser, and the protein is almost frozen - 7 minutes.
In this case, put the eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and high heat bring to a boil.Then, when they boil, immediately reduce the heat and measure the timer 3 minutes to get the egg semi-liquid, 4 minutes - turn the yolk liquid and protein a little grab, 5 minutes - and the yolk and the protein is cooked, but in the middle of the left liquid bright-zhёltenkoe spot.
How to clean
Clear egg so that it remains beautiful, the same can not always happen.And here there are secrets.Before cleaning, eggshell is "cracked" over the entire surface, so clean will become much easier.Start cleaning necessary with the large end and continue under a stream of cold water to the whole shell is washed off during the cleaning process.
Remember that if you cook the eggs, which have been put up only 4-5 days ago, be prepared for the fact that they are poorly cleaned.
After cleaning, place the eggs under running water to prevent browning yolk, then they need to cool down completely.
eggs also will be fairly easy to clean, if after cooking them directly in the shell to put on a few minutes in cold water.Then the shell will move away from the protein much easier.
soft-boiled eggs in a pouch, hard-boiled:
How many minutes to boil eggs:
Eggs in multivarka: