Chronic kidney disease is a common pathology, which often accompanies other diseases.With the active progression of the disease there is a risk of death.
There are many facts that prove that the time spent treatment helps to eliminate and slow progression of the disease and its complications, prevent the risk of cardiovascular pathologies.Because of the specific symptoms of chronic kidney disease is diagnosed is difficult, especially in the early stages of development.
Only 30% of patients with this pathology receive timely referral to treatment, which increases the number of deaths among patients.
This is important!
Diagnostic pathology in the early stages of development makes it possible to minimize the progression of chronic kidney disease risk.
The causes of this disease
disease appears due to kidney damage.Healthy organ outputs from blood toxins and excess fluid that subsequently in urine are derived from the human body.Kidney is also involved in the control pressure and the formation of re
In medicine it is known a large number of diseases that can trigger the development of diseases.People with any stage of chronic kidney disease development are at risk of occurrence of cardiovascular injury or stroke.For this time it is important to diagnose chronic damage even modest because correct treatment significantly slows the progression and reduces the risk of cardiac disease and the occurrence of stroke.
are many pathologies that can affect the appearance of organ damage or violation of its work and cause chronic kidney disease.The three main reasons for the defeat of the body of an adult include:
- defeat diabetes, which occurs as a complication of diabetes when it is running within.
- Increased blood pressure - the lack of treatment and uncontrolled rise in pressure, which becomes a major cause of chronic disease.But sometimes she pathology causes high blood pressure rates.
- organa- Aging is characterized by age deterioration of the functioning of the body.More than half of people aged over 75 years are affected to some degree of chronic kidney disease.In most situations, it is not progressing and remains moderate, but with the proviso that no additional negative impact is detected.
As pathology manifests itself
In most patients, there are no symptoms.If the following symptoms may appear active development of the disease:
- Fatigue and severe fatigue.
- lack of appetite.
- Sleep Disorders.
- Swelling in the legs and ankles.
- Memory impairment and severe distraction.
With increasing severity of the disease symptoms of chronic kidney disease are also amplified and supplemented by the following features:
- Violation of disability.
- Severe weight loss.
- Dry skin and itching.
- spasms in the muscles.
- delay excretion of urine, and swelling in the legs.
- appearance of swelling around the eyes.
- Frequent urination.
- blanching of the skin.
the therapeutic process
During the treatment used two main areas, namely:
- treatment of pathologies that trigger the development of chronic disease.
- renoprotective therapy, which is considered a universal remedy.
Treatment of the underlying disease-specific and must be related to the primary lesions.
renoprotective therapy coincides with any of the affected organ, and involves slowing down the development of renal disease.Most often, slowing the progression is achieved by means of blockade of the renin-angiotezin-aldosterone system.For this purpose, use a variety of special products.Also, the organization of the treatment is very important to reduce the manifestation of proteinuria due to the recovery of hypertension in renal glomeruli and protection processes capture proteins proximal epithelium.
This is important!
In the treatment of chronic kidney disease is becoming very important to carry out anti-hypertensive treatment with concomitant manifestation of hypertension.
If you have any further and progression of chronic kidney failure, usually on the fourth stage of the disease, the doctor puts the question of the implementation of dialysis or a kidney transplant.At the fifth level of development of chronic diseases there is an urgent need for organ transplantation or dialysis.The final decision on a suitable method takes an expert.Like this?Share with friends and acquaintances: